itsmeadamg?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by maxtrexmom, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxtrexmom

maxtrexmom Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Has anyone heard from itsmeadamg? I've been waiting on a pin since May with no communication at all. Hoping everything is ok and they just forgot...

2. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    520   0   0

Haven't heard from him. Check with CCofR13?

3. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    114   0   0

That's weird....actually I haven't seen him on the forums in a couple of months. I'm assuming he got busy. I don't personally know him, but he has been nothing but extremely kind and helpful to me. Keep trying - hopefully he just got busy.

4. mynameisrussell

mynameisrussell Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0

His profile says last activity was yesterday at 5:24 p.m.

Not sure how accurate or what exactly that means.

5. maxtrexmom

maxtrexmom Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

It was just a PIF pin but still, I wanted to see what happened.... I posted after him on 5/7 and sent a PM right after. Got a response that said he would mail it the following week. I kinda forgot about it until the person I sent a PIF to posted a thank you and I realized I hadn't received anything. I gave it a few weeks and sent a PM around mid June. I wanted to make sure he knew I didn't get anything yet in case it had gotten lost and he assumed I got it and just didn't post about it. Never heard back. I'm not upset or anything I just wanted to remind him. And if he's not able to send a pin for some reason there's no hard feelings I just wanted to know so I can stop suffering from daily mailbox disappointment ;) lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.