• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I've been away from DPF....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away from DPF....

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
:wavey: Hello to all fellow and lady pin traders:wavey:,

It's Connies_Hobby, (a.k.a. formally - Kiras_Grandmother) (a.k.a. Connie G) I haven't been on DPF much in the last 3 months.

I must admit, that I got caught up in the Disney FB Pin pages, and that took me away from DPF. It's was like, DPF, FB...DPF...FB...? Don't have the time for both.

So, I took a break from DPF, and immersed myself in the Pin Trading FB pages.

However, I have come to the realization, that I have missed DPF, and have finally returned.

I look forward to corresponding with those traders who I have on my friends list (thanks for not un-friending me in my absence) and making some new friends too.

So, what new and fascinating things have occurred on DPF during my absence?

Peace-Out!
Connie

:wavey: Hello to all fellow and lady pin traders:wavey:,

It's Connies_Hobby, (a.k.a. formally - Kiras_Grandmother) (a.k.a. Connie G) I haven't been on DPF much in the last 3 months.

I must admit, that I got caught up in the Disney FB Pin pages, and that took me away from DPF. It's was like, DPF, FB...DPF...FB...? Don't have the time for both.

So, I took a break from DPF, and immersed myself in the Pin Trading FB pages.

However, I have come to the realization, that I have missed DPF, and have finally returned.

I look forward to corresponding with those traders who I have on my friends list (thanks for not un-friending me in my absence) and making some new friends too.

So, what new and fascinating things have occurred on DPF during my absence?

Peace-Out!
Connie

Welcome back Connie, nice to see you back :)

Welcome back!

I don't use Facebook at all (I know, unusual to hear someone say that), so I don't know much about the FB pin stuffs, but if it's anything like this place I can see it taking up a lot of time to do both indeed, haha! I'm kind of the same way with other things though, if there are multiple communities for a hobby of mine, I try to only stick to one, or else I simply have no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back