• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I've been scammed...bamboozled... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been scammed...bamboozled... :(
What? OH NO! Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that happened, and with such a lovely pin, too! Crossing all my fingers that they make good and you get the Meg pin.

I am going to hold out hope that the other trader is just lazy and you will still get your pin. I have filed 3 complaints via Pinpics and with all 3 I ended up with the pin(s) I was expecting. So don't give up hope!

Have you asked for the other trader to return your pin yet? If they are not going to send you the one you wanted then they are absolutely required to return your pin.

Sorry to hear about this. I found you a gif to help articulate what you're probably feeling.

tenor.gif

Too soon?

How awful....I am so sorry. I had a similar experience trading on FB. It is the reason that I am apprehensive about trading on any other site but DPF.

((HUGS))
I agree - just had a horrible experience on FB, so sticking with DPF. Sorry to hear this happened to you, Merlin.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

This was actually all through pinpics. :( thankfully, the mods have gotten involved so I hope it will get resolved soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

That's really rough to lose such a great trader on top of not getting your grail! I've been trading on Pinpics for probably 8 or so years, and have been scammed 3 times. In one I lost a valuable LE 100 pin, I feel your pain (and I'm STILL looking for the pin that I was trying to trade it for!).

So sorry that happened to you! Hope the pnpics mods are able to poke the person hard enough so you get your pin! (or at least your original one returned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back