• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I've created a couple of monsters.....New Pin Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've created a couple of monsters.....New Pin Boards

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
When I started making my own pin boards, my husband asked if there were any Star Wars pins. I showed him Pinpics. He asked me if I could get him a couple of pins - no problem. My oldest son is a train-fanatic. He has collected a couple of train pins from over the years, plus I got him a couple of others.

During our recent trip to WDW - all three of my guys bought more pins and they all wanted their own boards. I have not completed my youngest's board - still working on it.

But here are my husband's (Star Wars) and my train guy's:

ZVvHeX.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Oh they look great! What is the silver, is it felt too?

I'm so excited to try my hand at a board too. Since living here and always planning on moving I've not bothered to make any nice way of displaying my collection.

Those boards look awesome, nice job! What is the theme of the last board you are making?

My youngest collects whatever catches his eye - so his pins are a mix of Jack Skellington, Stitch, Nemo and anything else. I decided to make his board to match his room. The board is a rocket ship - he has a Science-themed room.

When I started making my own pin boards, my husband asked if there were any Star Wars pins. I showed him Pinpics. He asked me if I could get him a couple of pins - no problem. My oldest son is a train-fanatic. He has collected a couple of train pins from over the years, plus I got him a couple of others.

During our recent trip to WDW - all three of my guys bought more pins and they all wanted their own boards. I have not completed my youngest's board - still working on it.

But here are my husband's (Star Wars) and my train guy's:

ZVvHeX.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Love stories like this! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back