I've spent three weeks in hospital so far with severe pneumonia!

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by teddy_ruxpin, Jul 29, 2018.

1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    250   0   0

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that you've been having medical issues! I hope you are able to have a speedy recovery.

teddy_ruxpin likes this.
  2. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thanks for the update on how you're doing. Just worry about taking care of yourself and getting well soon. Just be patient and give the antibiotics time to work; you'll be back at the Disney parks (and pin trading) before you know it!

I'm sorry that you're so lonely in your hospital room, though. I wish I was closer to you so I could come visit. In the meantime, to make the days in hospital a little easier (less boring), maybe try reading a book on an e-reader or playing games on your phone?

Connies_Hobby and teddy_ruxpin like this.
  3. teddy_ruxpin

teddy_ruxpin Well-Known Member

Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0

It looks like it'll just take time for me to get better and i'll just have to wait. It makes it worse with my medical problems as well. At least the scans didn't show anything else so that's a bit less to worry about!

4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Glad to hear there is nothing more to it and you just need rest time!

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  5. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Well, that's encouraging, isn't it? I'm glad to hear that all you need to do is just give yourself time to rest and get better - and before you know it, you'll be back in the parks. :) Thanks for the update, please continue to keep us posted on how you're doing.

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  6. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

I'm glad you are feeling well enough to post. :) I hope you continue to improve.

7. bcol

bcol "They call me Bruce" ....and mupins

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

We are all thinking of you. Feel better

8. fuzzybunny

fuzzybunny DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

My prayers to you Sabrina I know what it is like to be in the hospital I was in for 4 months, when you have time and are home send me a messasge and I can tell you all about it Get well soon :)

9. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    99   0   0

Wanted to check in and see how you are doing.

From your last post, it sounds encouraging.

I'm liking @dancecats suggestions. Keep your mind-lifted with good books on e-reader, and try out some new Disney games and give us your review. :)

God's Speed Sabrina!!

krand1276 likes this.