• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

jcpenny HUGE olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcpenny HUGE olaf

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hi guys have you seen this!? xD i know its not feasible for me to get hold of him but I admire him from afar xD. this olaf is 4 ft 9, im 5 ft! can we just discuss this for a second. How huge is he! I know one person who purchased him. has anyone seen him? anyone been crazy enough to buy him? and has disney ever done ginourmous merch like this before?

IMG_4216%5B1%5D.JPG

WOW that Olaf is awesome!!! So BIG!! Too cute. I know Disney has released super huge plushes before, but I think this one is bigger than usual. I have a jumbo Meeko plush that I absolutely adore, he is waist high! :D

haha being in the uk even if i had the cash to buy him i couldn't get him for postage, but i still think its awesome they made something so big.

awwwww that meeko sounds so cute.

thank you for the mike link! could you imagine a whole room of giant plushes!

Last edited:
could you imagine the poor postman if they did? xD OMG the hula olaf! what do you think happens to them after the film?

I also found a picture of mumbear this big or bigger for Brave. It was at the Burbank, Ca Disney Store but I don't know if they were selling her or not. If they were I so would have bought her. Does anyone know if they actually sold that one? Here is the picture of it, I got it from Steve Thompson's page!

tumblr_m5brecpYRA1r2emz8o1_500.jpg

Wow!! That Elinor bear plush is AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing! If it was for sale, it must have been super expensive. The Meeko I purchased was originally $250 I think, but I was lucky to find him on ebay and snagged him for $60, that was a great day :)

The Elinor bear was not for sale, I know that she was raffled off to cast members though, and I talked to the girl that won her. I asked her if she would sell it and she said that she couldn't because of her binding contract xD

ahhhhh.......drat!! I would so buy it!!! Oh well it is probably better I can't. I don't know how I would explain a expensive giant plush toy to my fiance.......

Maybe someone could ship you the olaf, but take out its insides first... so the box would be smaller??
you would have to refill him though... xD

Sorry, I want you to have this Olaf, Mary-Lou!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back