• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jerry Leigh pins in the Disneyland resort area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Leigh pins in the Disneyland resort area

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I am looking for Jerry Leigh pins around the Disneyland resort area or the WDW resort area. Has any one seen these pins in the shops or stores in the non Disney resorts, hotels, or motels?

There's a good size gift shop at the Ramada Maingate & also at the Anaheim Plaza Inn which are across Harbor Blvd from the resort & I know they sell Disney related items, but dont remember specifically if they had pins or not.

They did not when I checked last month.

I know someone mentioned the Hilton gift shop to me, but we never made it there to check.

Around WDW, they sell them at Target and Wal-mart and sometimes Walgreens. At least that's where I've seen them. They have the largest selection at Target though. :)

If you're looking for anything specific, please PM me and I can try to pick them up for you. I'm headed to the House of Mouse next month and will make a stop at Target to pick up supplies.

Last edited:
I bought a Jerry Leigh princess and the frog pin in the gift shop at Ramada Maingate when I was there in October. They were on the counter on a small revolving stand.

Wish Id bought a few more!!!!

The pins at Target are NOT Jerry Leigh. Target has a special contract with Disney, who sends us artwork that they approve of. Which we then select which pieces of art we want to be made into pins. We then send these back to disney and they send it to a company for the pins to be made and shipped to our target stores in the WDW Area. The stores that carry the pins are the SW Disney Store the Kissimmee West Store and the Millenia Store. The Target pins are unique only to Target. They cant be sold anywhere else.

Wow, they look a lot like the Jerry Leigh ones though, don't they? Then is it Wal-mart that sells them, Rob? We usually go to both stores (love having a car at WDW). I need the Jiminy Cricket Jerry Leigh pin so I need to know where to start looking. :)

There is a Target on Harbor Blvd near DLR, it's south of the resort & I'm not sure if they had pins there, I wasnt looking for them but maybe worth a try?

At that Target I actually asked twice and was told they had none. I was hoping they had because two years ago I bough a gorgeous sleepshirt there. Maybe it's one of those "sometimes they have them, sometimes they don't" items.

Thanks to all for the replies. I did find a few older pins at convenience stores / shops at the corner of Harbor and Katella in the Disneyland area, including a Club 33 pin!

reeneibakini - Jerry Leigh Company is a CA-based firm that is licensed by Disney to make pins. They have a blue trimmed rectangular backer card and the name of Jerry Leigh is printed on the back of the card.

Last edited:
I have seen and purchased pins from the Crowne Plaza Resort on Harbor Blvd. from their gift shop in the past. My most recent stop there in July, I did not find any pins. I do not know if they stopped carrying them or what.

i am seeking the jerry leigh bolt pin as it is the only bolt pin made not in my collection....so if you happen to see that i would love to trade for it :)

here is a picture
pin79174

The only reason i know about the pins is i use to sort of run the "Disney Shop" in the West Kissimmee store. Now im at the SW Disney store across the street from Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Thanks to all for the replies. I did find a few older pins at convenience stores / shops at the corner of Harbor and Katella in the Disneyland area, including a Club 33 pin!

reeneibakini is a CA-based firm that is licensed by Disney to make pins. They have a blue trimmed rectangular backer card and the name of Jerry Leigh is printed on the back of the card.

What Club 33 pin did you find? I know if you go to the Coco's bakery restaurant's in the resort area (Near that Target in Garden Grove, also at Disney way & Katella is another one.) They stock random Disney items there, even pins. I can't help but wonder if they just go in the park and trade for pins and put them on cards though. I've seen newer and older releases there, but the ones that stick out to me are the older cast lanyard series pins. Ones that were never sold on cards in the park?

I've never seen Disney pins at that Target near Disneyland either.

Thanks for the additional tips! I was actually staying at the Hilton. I had never seen the Character Shop, back by the food court. They have a small display of the newer Jerry Leigh pins. I also stopped at the Ramada Maingate and did pick up the Princess Tiana & Frog Naveen pin.

SimbaNala - The Club 33 pin says Club 33 salutes Disneyland and shows the castle in pink.

I occasionally would pick up what are listed in PinPics as Jerry Leigh pins at the Orlando International airport at one of the shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back