• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica as the Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica as the Evil Queen

Pin Pal

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
[pinpics]66021[/pinpics]

Does anyone have pictures of a verified real one that they can post? The Pinpics photo is really low-res, so I was hoping someone on here could help out. I acquired this as a trade from someone that everyone knows as a shady trader (found this out too late). It was dark, so I was not able to see some of the paint dips. It could be real, I just want to compare it side by side with some decent pictures. Thanks guys! This is Jessica dressed as the Queen of Hearts all over again :/

I have it...but I am out of town until Monday afternoon.

If no one helps you out before then I don't mind taking a picture of mine. :)

I have this pin. I bought it several years ago from ebay from a collector selling off a few of their pins. I can see some very slight dips around the collar area and the face. But it is not major. Only visible if you look at the pin very closely. I am thinking this is just the manufacturing.

Anyone else?

Alright Get ready for Jessica as the Evil Queen in HD LoL

DSCN8006.jpg

DSCN8011.jpg

DSCN8007.jpg

DSCN8010.jpg

DSCN8009.jpg

Laz - is that a dip in the apple?

Sure is, and I opened mine in it's original packaging too... :( sooo many Disney pins have dips. I have to fish through pins when I buy them in the parks just to get one without any dips. It's sad.

P.S. Funny thing is I didn't notice it till you just pointed that out!

Last edited:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yup, seems to be fake... Colors do not match, the black on the left side of the dress is too thin, and there is a weird extra purple stripe on mine, in between the rope. Yet another expensive lesson to learn. I gave up [pinpics]87318[/pinpics] and [pinpics]87480[/pinpics]... The funny thing is that this person is good friends with the "trader" that got us with the Dalmatian Stitch. If anyone would like to know who these traders are, please PM me.

Last edited:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yup, seems to be fake... Colors do not match, the black on the left side of the dress is too thin, and there is a weird extra purple stripe on mine, in between the rope. Yet another expensive lesson to learn. I gave up [pinpics]87318[/pinpics] and [pinpics]87480[/pinpics]... The funny thing is that this person is good friends with the "trader" that got us with the Dalmatian Stitch. If anyone would like to know who these traders are, please PM me.

omg :( I would like o know please?

And to all of you out there knowingly selleing or trading these fakes to us Jessica collectors. You should Be Ashamed of What You Are Doing.

I am praying that somehow i get the last ones I need to finish my Jessica board :( I'm seriously loosing hope fast. And I will not be taken as a fool. If anyone knows of someone or somewhere I can get the originals from that is reliable, please PM me <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz

Just got done sending messages to everyone. If you would like to know the traders at DLR that I am talking about, please PM me so I can just reply with the info :)

Just a heads up to everybody on the forum, there is a seller on ebay that is selling a fake version of this pin right now. they just sold one for $58.01 and is now listing another one with the same exact description. if you look at the picture of the pin it matches exactly the fake one posted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back