• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica as the Evil Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica as the Evil Queen
This problem with fake Jessica pins has made me give up on trying to get them. I am going to keep some of the ones I have and get rid of the rest. Unfortunately my other collection is Lilo and Stitch and there seems to be an uptick on fakes of those as well. I only have three of the jumbos which I have managed to trade for and have no reason to believe those are bad. I did manage to get a fake counterfeit of 65088. I was not 100% sure about that one until I managed to get a second and then it was obvious. This really does suck that this is going on.

Pin Pal and Creative Extremities, I hope you don't mind but in an effort to help out I copied each of your pics and put them side by side for others easier comparison. The only modification I made was to Creatives picture to warm up the color a little bit to try and get the whites to match closer. If either of you mind please let me know and I will remove the picture from the thread. Hope this helps and I would be happy to do this to any other pin pictures for side by side comparison.

Real pin is on the left and fake is on the right.

Jess EQ Compare.jpg

Pin Pal and Creative Extremities, I hope you don't mind but in an effort to help out I copied each of your pics and put them side by side for others easier comparison. The only modification I made was to Creatives picture to warm up the color a little bit to try and get the whites to match closer. If either of you mind please let me know and I will remove the picture from the thread. Hope this helps and I would be happy to do this to any other pin pictures for side by side comparison.

Real pin is on the left and fake is on the right.

View attachment 7967

No Problems at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back