• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Collectors, I need help identifying a pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Collectors, I need help identifying a pin!

visionsfantasmic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi! So the other day I picked this pin up from a cast lanyard and when I went to find the ID on pinpics, I couldn't find anything! (Not sure if I had the wrong search inquiry or whatnot) Can anyone help me identify this pin? Thanks!
tumblr_n8z47yzCHX1r71w6po2_400.jpg
tumblr_n8z47yzCHX1r71w6po1_400.jpg

back of pin reads "Official Pin Trading 2008 (c) Disney/Amblin CHINA"

Hello . I think it's 59165 . I too got this from a cm lanyard at DLP . The details on the back are the same as mine despite the PinPics description . As for its authenticity I'm afraid I don't know .
Hope this helps

Hello . I think it's 59165 . I too got this from a cm lanyard at DLP . The details on the back are the same as mine despite the PinPics description . As for its authenticity I'm afraid I don't know .
Hope this helps
Thank you so much! That's it, or at least supposed to be. The colors seem a bit off but it's a bit hard to tell on authenticity. Either way, thank you for your help!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back