• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica DCA cast member costume pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica DCA cast member costume pin

Blambert1988

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi guys,

I got this pin off eBay and after I bought this, have been reading about some of the Jessica pins from eBay not being authentic.

I was hoping to get some opinions on this one if it was a authentic or not. I'm leaning towards not, but I am kinda new to this so I wasn't sure. Thanks for your help.

15058836804_9077998f37.jpg
15655057936_d2dd7620c3.jpg
15493575187_f3318e9888.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I don't have an original to compare , however I was under the impression that the DCA Jessica in costume pins were OK . That it was the DLR Costume pins that had been scrappered .

I see a ton of fakes have been sold of that pin on eBay, so I guess it depends who you got it from.

Jessica_Compare.png

Here's a picture of yours next to a real one. Sorry the image is small, but it's all I could find. =/

I'm sorry but I don't have an original to compare , however I was under the impression that the DCA Jessica in costume pins were OK . That it was the DLR Costume pins that had been scrappered .

Sorry double checked and it's the other way around , DCA has a ton of fakes in this range on eBay . I think someone here was selling some they bought in person , I bought one from them which looks good to me (Bugs Life) perhaps a search of the sales thread would help .

Honestly, I just assume any DCA Jessica cast member selling on eBay has been scrapped. I waited until someone on this forum was selling theirs and bought a couple, since they had purchased them directly from WDI.
THE GOOD NEWS IS that the new WDI of Jessica cast member costumes in DISNEYLAND has not yet been scrapped. I'd buy them now before they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back