• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Join with the new team!

ZAPPED! Join with the new team!

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So obviously there are two teams, team David and Team Zagales... I have been intrigued by both to join their team... I couldn't decide which team to join and thought about creating a new team... Team Corvyn didn't work right but someone suggested Team Switzerland as they are neutral... So I hereby claim the leader of team Switzerland! Anyone who wants to be on a team but not choose between David or Zagales... Join team Switzerland! Until now...

auf wiederluege (goodbye in Swiss German)

Corvyn

Great idea Corvyn!!! :bigthumb: A whole team of double agents! :lol: You will be an excellent leader! Looking forward to seeing this twist in things! ;)

Back