• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Jumbo Tower of Terror Attraction Coolection Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Jumbo Tower of Terror Attraction Coolection Pin

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Up for auction is this 2005 TOT Jumbo Pin. AUction ends Wednesday, September 18th, 2013 at 6:00 pm Disneyland, California time.

It is an LE500 and comes in it's original box. The box of course has been better says, but I would say it is in fair condition. The pin has always been in the box.

All Auction rules apply! No private bids and no money offers. If you would like to add to a bid, to help others, please do so privately with the person you are trying to help. I do not want anyone to get their feelings hurt!

Thank you and happy bidding!

Pin 42100: WDW - Haunted Attraction Collection 2005 - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Jumbo Pin

To show size of pin;

Pin in box:

Last edited by a moderator:
il just start the bidding with Pin 97469: DLR - Window to the Magic: Beauty and the Beastonly thing I have from your wants

Your title is a little deceiving...LOL! It says Haunted Mansion but the pin is Tower of Terror. Good luck, and hope you get some great bids!

ARGH!!!!!! I did not even notice that. It was in my personal collection, which includes Haunted Mansion! Oiy!

MODS!!!! Help!!!!

Can you change the title??? Take out Mansion and put in TOT????[

OMG!

Vicki

QUOTE=Rocke01;581691]Your title is a little deceiving...LOL! It says Haunted Mansion but the pin is Tower of Terror. Good luck, and hope you get some great bids![/QUOTE]

ARGH!!!!!! I did not even notice that. It was in my personal collection, which includes Haunted Mansion! Oiy!

MODS!!!! Help!!!!

Can you change the title??? Take out Mansion and put in TOT????[

OMG!

Vicki

You can do it yourself. Click "Edit" on your first post. Then hit "Go Advanced."

It doesn't give me that option, because it is an auction thread. :-( I have contacted the mods though, so hopefully they can replace Mansion with TOT, so no one gets confused.

Thanks for your suggestion though!

Vicki[

QUOTE=markheardjr;581766]You can do it yourself. Click "Edit" on your first post. Then hit "Go Advanced."[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mark, tried posting for Vicki, but I am not too good at inserting the pther persons comment. I thought I got it right. Anyway, she just smacked me and said to tell you it was my fault. lol

She's sitting next to me at work...Crazy woman!

lol

I ask you to do one thing for me and you blunder it !!!

Anyway, thanks for trying, hopefully he gets the just of what you were thinking him for. Now get out of my auction Mike, unless your gonna bid?????

Thanks again Mark!!!

Vicki

Sorry Mark, tried posting for Vicki, but I am not too good at inserting the pther persons comment. I thought I got it right. Anyway, she just smacked me and said to tell you it was my fault. lol

She's sitting next to me at work...Crazy woman!

lol

Oh that is GROOVY!

Reminder to myself to bid after I get back from a pin meetup tomorrow. Who knows, I might acquire some good things to bid... :)

Ok I will bid what I have and keep my fingers crossed

Pin 36395: JDS - Zodiac Series 2005 - January/Aquarius (Minnie)
Pin 38914: WDW - Disney's Wildlife Conservation Fund (Jiminy Cricket) Yellow
Pin 52196: DLR - 2007 Holidaze Calendar Collection - October (Stitch)

Let's see where that gets me on a leaderboard

Leader board

1) Tokyodisneydad
2) Punn

very close actually. Tokyodisneydad, you would not need to send me the zodiac pin, as I'm not into those pins. ;-)

Vicki

Ok I'm going to change my bid up a little and add a couple ....hopefully it will keep me in the lead just in casethe site goes out again...I REALLY want that pin.

took out the Minnie at your request and will add

Pin 56001: JDS - Sandal/Flip Flop (Stitch)
Pin 84729: Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) - Movie Anniversary Pin - Monsters Inc. 2011 (10th Anniversary)

Leader board

1) Tokyodisneydad
2) Punn/fluffystitch

Very close race here. Just wanted to update the leader board though. :)

Vicki

Ok I'm going to change my bid up a little and add a couple ....hopefully it will keep me in the lead just in casethe site goes out again...I REALLY want that pin.

took out the Minnie at your request and will add

Pin 56001: JDS - Sandal/Flip Flop (Stitch)
Pin 84729: Tokyo Disney Resort (TDR) - Movie Anniversary Pin - Monsters Inc. 2011 (10th Anniversary)

I will add the pin below...It's still on it's original card. Pin is in good shape though the card has a little wear and tear

Pin 5411: WDCC Members - Ornament (Timon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back