• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jumbo Vinylmation pin counterfeits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumbo Vinylmation pin counterfeits?

PinKitten

Cristina
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I know there are plenty of small vinylmation pin fakes, and I know exactly how to spot them.

However, I was wondering if anyone has come across any JUMBO vinyl pin counterfeits. I personally haven't seen any, but then again, I haven't personally inspected very many (read: none) of these jumbo pins to begin with.

Thoughts?

I've seen tons of Jumbos, and I haven't seen what I think is a fake yet. I know that the Jumbo Paint Drip Vinylmation had the typical "scrapper border" with the Mickey heads not going to the edge. My Jumbo has that same border and was purchased directly from Disney, and I've heard tons of other people say the same thing about their pin.

So, long story short, I don't think they've been scrapped yet.

I had the same experience with the Jumbo. Thought it was fake ( I traded for it) then to find out everyone that had these on the Paint Drip Vinylmation the borders are like scrapper on the back. They appear to all be OK for now.

To the best of my knowledge there are no scrappers of the Jumbos.
We have all but 1 and I have seen plenty. These pins are made differently than the standard size pins and Iknow what you mean about what looks like a border but it is a real pin.

They have of course made counterfeit pins in normal size of most of the jumbos but no worries.
All your jumbos are real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back