• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Jumbo zap from Jprincess!!

ZAPPED! Jumbo zap from Jprincess!!

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
I wasn't expecting Julie's auction bid package until Monday, but she asked me to check my mailbox yesterday. I was out all day but thought it was interesting that she was texting me about this.

Indeed, i did receive my auction bids and got a lot extra!! Such a thoughtful zap! She wrote me a beautiful note, and included a bunch of stuff: a belle HM, several disney postcards, a F&G passport, and a Tsum Tsum bag to hold my yarn and be an inspiration for my crocheting!

a0a125dff9dc4df005e39dc2db2cb055.jpg

97f49a0db60bf68f56b953338f6054fc.jpg

b7e99027698b16af8ad1c6009a9518c2.jpg

4c0a9ebcbe2cec1d1ecefec8e158b221.jpg

Thank you for the care package! So thankful to have you has a friend and pin pal! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back