• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!
I am planning on attending this event. If you would like to sponsor my husband, please let me know. All Merchandise/giveaways etc are yours. I just want the company.

pin95689

lol :lol:
:lol:

Hey guys! They may have posted some names of some of the items we get to purchase!!!!

- Passholder Commemorative Collection Jumbo Pin
- Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas in Disneyland Monorail Jumbo Pin
- Jack Skellington Castle Spinner
- Pirates of the SCARE-ibbean Boxed Pin Set
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas in Disneyland Logo Pin
- Jack Skellington and Zero Partners Statue
- The Pumpkin King’s SCARE-ousel

This was posted Disney Parks Merchandise page for the event under the RSP FAQ PDF. Do they usually post item names like this? I am so excited to see what some of these look like! What item are you guys most excited for? I really want the Pumpkin King's SCARE-ousel!!!

Hey guys! They may have posted some names of some of the items we get to purchase!!!!

This was posted Disney Parks Merchandise page for the event under the RSP FAQ PDF. Do they usually post item names like this? I am so excited to see what some of these look like! What item are you guys most excited for? I really want the Pumpkin King's SCARE-ousel!!!

Nice! :)

I noticed that too xD
I am excited for all of 'em honestly.

I cannot wait for this event either, it's been a long time since I've been to one. From the samples they showed at PTN, it's going to be an expensive event for me. I want so many of the pins. Yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back