• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To attend this event is a Disneyland pass needed? I have one, but my girlfriend does not. We were planning on going, just need to know if she will need a pass to enter d-land or not.

Very lackluster. Only 12 LE items and 5 OE items? And an event price of $90? All of it will end up at Downtown Pin Traders.

PASS

They previewed most of the items if not all. :( I'm bummed there were no other surprise awesome pins!

But looking at the mystery set again I like them a lot! I didn't realize they were all in the Disneyland rides! Fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg - horribly disappointing merchandise. I'm really second guessing attending this one. I know the ballroom will be set up really cool but 90% of this stuff will be available to purchase outside the event afterwards. Geez. Sad!

Even as a hardcore Nightmare collector I'm a tad dissapointed by the merch they're releasing, not that thats going to stop me from going. I'm also a bit shocked by the prices, I didn't expect them to be that through the roof, but considering that I don't actually want everything it kinda evens out I guess.

I remember weekly weekend pin releases (Haunted Mansion weekends 2008 ring a bell, heck every summer weekend up to 2008) that released more merchandise on Fri/Sat/Sun than this so-called event is releasing. I was hoping Disney would rebound with this event, but I still hold out too much hope for this group of pencil pushing executives.

I cant lie I'm a little disappointed. The prices made my jaw drop and definitely affect what I will and wont be attempting to purchase. I was really hoping to be able to get that Disneyland sign but its waaay out of my budget range.

I looked at the Reflections of Evil catalog last night and saw all of the awesome merch they got (cell phone cases, tee shirts, posters, paintings and so on) that they don't have anything like that for this event. I was really hoping they would have pin bag for sale!

I will still be going of course because I'm a huge Nightmare fan and this will be my first time in Disneyland and my first pin trading event and I'm looking forward to the experience as a whole! I really hope to get some awesome pins for my collection from the boards. :sad: And I reeeeally want that early bird pin! :anxious:

Last edited:
Omg... I almost died when it wouldn't get me get to the payment page because of a system glitch.... But we are in! So excited!!! Does anyone know how or when we will find out if we get an early bird pin? :x:

Last edited:
i need the link to register...site not working for me.
Finally got it to work...registered!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back