• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the catalog and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. :( There's nothing that's a must have for me. About two or three I really like but they aren't a high priority.

I've confirmed there isn't going to be a Haunted Mansion 45th event per se, just pins & merchandise & an exhibit in the Disney Gallery on Main St. But that's good enough for me! Can't wait!

I've confirmed there isn't going to be a Haunted Mansion 45th event per se, just pins & merchandise & an exhibit in the Disney Gallery on Main St. But that's good enough for me! Can't wait!

I might actually be there... possibly. Any info on where the pins etc. will be sold? And what's the exhibit? :)

I just thought I remember the blog saying it was an actual event when it was first mentioned

No there was no mention of an actual event. People were theorizing that there might be however. But as mentioned in another thread, the tickets and more information would have been released by now if there was going to be a proper event.

But we'll still probably get some great pins from the 45th anniversary!

I was hoping to surprise my roommate with passes to this (NBC is one of her favorite movies), but almost $200 on top of the merchandise price makes this way out of my price range. I'm hoping that some of these make it out to general release.

No, I'm afraid it wasn't an April Fool's Day prank. There won't be an event, just merchandise & pins. There will be a Disney Gallery exhibit similar to the one they had for the 50th Enchanted Tiki Room anniversary. As I've already posted over at Doombuggies.com, there is already some mansion artwork up on the wall in the Disney Gallery artist cubicle room for the 45th!

Last edited:
No, I'm afraid it wasn't an April Fool's Day prank. There won't be an event, just merchandise & pins. There will be a Disney Gallery exhibit similar to the one they had for the 50th Enchanted Tiki Room anniversary. As I've already posted over at Doombuggies.com, there is already some mansion artwork up on the wall in the Dianey Gallery artist cubicle room for the 45th!

Thanks :) I will settle for great merch then. Save the $700 I would've spent on the Nightmare event and put it in my HM fund lol. I need to get back on Doombuggies, its been a while :)

No there was no mention of an actual event. People were theorizing that there might be however. But as mentioned in another thread, the tickets and more information would have been released by now if there was going to be a proper event.

Tickets for August wouldn't be released until early summer. Tickets for the June 14th NBC event weren't released til April 1st and only mentioned as an event earlier this year, forgot when.

But sad news re: HM 45th anniversary having no event whatsoever :(

It was announced as an event at the ROE event in Sept. Now whether or not plans have changed(since Disney just loves changing their minds) I do not know, I just remember the announcement in Fla of TWO summer events in CA, NBC and HM 45th.

It was announced as an event at the ROE event in Sept. Now whether or not plans have changed(since Disney just loves changing their minds) I do not know, I just remember the announcement in Fla of TWO summer events in CA, NBC and HM 45th.

Wonder if it has to do with the bust of the fast pass + / band thingy at FL?

No, I'm afraid it wasn't an April Fool's Day prank. There won't be an event, just merchandise & pins. There will be a Disney Gallery exhibit similar to the one they had for the 50th Enchanted Tiki Room anniversary. As I've already posted over at Doombuggies.com, there is already some mansion artwork up on the wall in the Disney Gallery artist cubicle room for the 45th!

This is more what I'm believing at the moment, until I hear anything official from Disney that there is going to be an event. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Thanks :) I will settle for great merch then. Save the $700 I would've spent on the Nightmare event and put it in my HM fund lol. I need to get back on Doombuggies, its been a while :)

Will you be at DLR when its released? Because I might actually be there too... maybe. :lol: As I haven't been to DLR before, I'm not sure where they'd sell the pins (if its not event based).

Is there anything official you can link me to? Because everything I've found doesn't mention it being an event... if its an event then I have to get tickets for that too. (Well depending if I'm going or not.) Yikes.

I'd guess the NMBC even tickets will sell out, yes. I wish the mercy was more impressive. Hopefully boards and trading will make it worth it!

Is there anything official you can link me to? Because everything I've found doesn't mention it being an event... if its an event then I have to get tickets for that too. (Well depending if I'm going or not.) Yikes.

Information about the Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-haunted-mansion-merchandise-at-disney-parks/

P.S. I found an old thread you posted about a potential 45th Anniversary Event here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?41439-Haunted-Mansion-45th-Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back