• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 14, 2014 Nightmare Before Christmas Event at Disneyland Hotel - REPORT!!
Information about the Haunted Mansion 45th Anniversary:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-haunted-mansion-merchandise-at-disney-parks/

P.S. I found an old thread you posted about a potential 45th Anniversary Event here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?41439-Haunted-Mansion-45th-Anniversary

Yes that was all speculation though, and that blog post I already know about; it doesn't mention an event. :( Just "Finally, the Haunted Mansion will celebrate 45 years at Disneyland park in August 2014. The Disney pin team is currently planning an awesome pin collection for this milestone anniversary at the Disneyland Resort next summer. Look for more details in the coming months about the new collection."

The 'celebrate' part could be referring to an event, but then it might just be referring to the merchandise and gallery.

Last edited:
I'm like 99% certain I read somewhere about 2 pin events at DLR, but I could be going nuts :lol: It was around the time of RoE, I think my FL friend mentioned a Mansion event too... Disney loves to keep us waiting :lol:

Well... I do hope if it is an event they'll tell us soon.

LOL, not sure why we're talking about a HM event (or not) cuz right now it's all about the NBC!!! :)

You're right, I guess any more discussion on the HM event should be in the thread I started a while ago. Anyone who needs to talk more about it, go here; http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?41439-Haunted-Mansion-45th-Anniversary

Can someone please attache a link to the catalog. I am having problems finding it on the registration page. Pleae and Thank you!

Okay I don't know how to do this... I am going to the event and I am not going to use all of my RSP's. My Son and I are going. So we really only need one set of them. Does anyone want the pins but cant go?

I am going to be at DLR that weekend, but I don't fully understand the RSP. For example, I list items 1 to 5. Is it possible I may not get anything since it is random but with bad luck? When do you find out what items were selected? And lastly, if 3 of 5 items were selected, can I pick them up anytime (because I can only be there on Saturday)? I just don't know if I should spend the $90 for the event or just use that for the secondary market. The early bird pin is probably sold out by now.

I am going to be at DLR that weekend, but I don't fully understand the RSP. For example, I list items 1 to 5. Is it possible I may not get anything since it is random but with bad luck? When do you find out what items were selected? And lastly, if 3 of 5 items were selected, can I pick them up anytime (because I can only be there on Saturday)? I just don't know if I should spend the $90 for the event or just use that for the secondary market. The early bird pin is probably sold out by now.

sending you a PM

I'm pretty sure if you signed up on the first that you got the Early Birdies pin. It's probably LE500.

I just looked at my confirmation email for NBC event and nothing is stated about the early bird pin on mine either. It shows what size T-shirt I requested. Li does your confirmation email say anything about the early bird pin?

I just looked at my confirmation email for NBC event and nothing is stated about the early bird pin on mine either. It shows what size T-shirt I requested. Li does your confirmation email say anything about the early bird pin?

a friend signed me up so I will check with him

Last year they sent a separate email stating that I got the early bird pin. It was at least a week after I registered for tiki event. It'll probably be the same this year. I'll double check I got it last year and post again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O-O I'm not able to go.... Is anyone willing to possibly sell off/trade off their Early Bird pin? :3 I'm a big fan of NBC, but unfortunately, I'm still in school at the time.... :(

Looks like I was mistaken. They do for Mickey's circus in WDW a couple years ago. For tiki they put it on my rsp results. So maybe we'll get confirmation then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When do we find out the results of the RSPs, at the event merch pick up or will they let us know ahead of time? I know our picks need to be in by a certain date. Sorry for all the questions. This is the first time I will be attending an event like this.

When do we find out the results of the RSPs, at the event merch pick up or will they let us know ahead of time? I know our picks need to be in by a certain date. Sorry for all the questions. This is the first time I will be attending an event like this.

They will send you an e-mail letting you know what was approved on your RSP and ask for payment then. I think, if my memory serves me correctly, they will also ask if you have an annual pass to confirm for purchasing Annual Passholder items only and to apply your AP discount too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back