• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just a quick question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick question!

Ponyo

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
On the UK online store there is an option to buy Disney clutches for pins (you know the mickey pin backs) i was wondering how many you get?
Is it one for £1?
Or 12 for £1 like the US website?
Only i keep losing them so i need round about 12 new clutches and i don’t want to buy £12 worth only to kind I’ve got 30 of them as that would end up being a waste! lol

(hopefully ive up this tread in the right section)

Just sent a PM forgot to add how many tho lol if you have them laying around then 15 would be amazing but if you don't have that many spare then what every will be great Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back