• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Just got home and WHAT?

ZAPPED! Just got home and WHAT?

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
We just got back from what was suppose to be a 9 day vacation at DLR. On the way our AC went out in the truck. Not a good thing when you live in Las Vegas. Then a motorcyclist hit our passenger side mirror in a fit of rage (we don't know why) and it popped out. We had just gotten it fixed from being hit by a semi last year! Then when we got to the hotel there was an awful odor coming from the back. Turns out our rear passenger seal was leaking. It took 4 days in a shop for it to get fixed but some friends came to our rescue and we stayed an additional 6 days with them. We had gotten someone to check our mail but when we got home the box was full. Inside was this!... July RAK? NO WAY! I LOVE THE PIN TOO! We still have to pick up the rest of our mail but Nena is sick so it will have to wait. I have no idea what else is waiting for us at the post office! Whoever decided to nominate us, thank you so much. I actually never thought we would be the recipients of this honor. We feel blessed! Thank you to all those that chose to participate as well. I will post when Nena is well enough to pick up our mail and we can get back to getting mail again.
bedd71397a373861d6e95f5796598345.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who chose to send us something for the rack. Special thanks to those that thought of my mother and sent Snow White. It always touches my heart. I had been looking at the ghost D pin for a while for my own personal collection, thank you. Everything was much appreciated. If I didn't mention your package singularly please know that I am really quite overwhelmed by this RAK. I just never thought we would be on the receiving end of this. Thanks to all of you!
42b5af6e72b5c675cd2492de543df952.jpg
089fc4dbb4b5a2e97a14638d07f36a6e.jpg
8c14c6f1238dc82e37ceb2021eb81780.jpg
199b88bbcb9e5bf467586113bb7443e5.jpg
c642a02ed7926c482de02a833dfac4df.jpg

Last edited:
I was glad I had a couple pins from your wants list- just so you know, Diamond D Gus was purchased by me directly from the parks (so you can rest assured it's 100% authentic)! Congrats!

Got this amazing RAK from Disneychildwithin. I LOVE IT. The queen pin has taken her spot in my Mother's collection and while we had the Snow White pin it was not on card so we replaced the one Mon had with your gift. My Mother would have loved them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
c81d49f18b9ff465ca9e6666e066232a.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you like them!

Got this amazing RAK from Disneychildwithin. I LOVE IT. The queen pin has taken her spot in my Mother's collection and while we had the Snow White pin it was not on card so we replaced the one Mon had with your gift. My Mother would have loved them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
c81d49f18b9ff465ca9e6666e066232a.jpg

Back