• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin PTD is out?
That's not the case. I just wanna wreck it

Everyone's amusement level: 0 and dropping..

pascal_is_not_amused_by_kg1507-d36u1bv.jpg

I'm the bad guy, it's my job.

Well just like when Felix dies in the game and he starts over, your post count started over due to pasting the same thing everywhere. Try to comment on things for real and not just post Wreck-It Ralph movie quotes. Then you will get your post count high enough for whatever it is you are trying to do. Just a friendly heads up from a fellow WIR Completionist.

Well just like when Felix dies in the game and he starts over, your post count started over due to pasting the same thing everywhere. Try to comment on things for real and not just post Wreck-It Ralph movie quotes. Then you will get your post count high enough for whatever it is you are trying to do. Just a friendly heads up from a fellow WIR Completionist.

I don't care about post count. I just wanna wreck it

I thought, these pin traders who jump in their cars and 'run' down to DSF, at a moments notice, are insane (in the nicest, most sincere way).

Seriously the ONLY reason we couldn't go. We both had work in a couple hours before it was posted on here and there was no way either of us would have made it there and back in time for work. Did you happen to get on the 405? If you did, welcome to LA.

Did you happen to get on the 405? If you did, welcome to LA.

Was just there, did all the freeways, never again!! LOL Honestly, those who got the pins, kudos, you all deserve them!! I'm happy for those who got the pin, sorry for those who wanted it and missed it. It happens. There's another one just around the corner. Just have to be patient and see what they bring out next. Maybe worth more than Kevin.......

Was just there, did all the freeways, never again!! LOL Honestly, those who got the pins, kudos, you all deserve them!! I'm happy for those who got the pin, sorry for those who wanted it and missed it. It happens. There's another one just around the corner. Just have to be patient and see what they bring out next. Maybe worth more than Kevin.......

I wish everyone had the enthusiasm like you Kim

Supply and demand debate has involved everyone at one time or another and no one likes resellers especially on a new release so those that dont agree now, will say what we have said sooner or later when it is a pin they want is being re-sold for a high price on a new pin.

well said. +10000 but the said part is sum over price resalers will never b sad about a price. They will just rip sumone else off and than buy the pin they want. Its sad to me but i have been told many times from many ppl. "u have to resale to aford this hobby" and "its ok cuz everyone else is saling at the same price." wow :facepalm:

oh..and ps... i hope all the new pins to come out are worth nothing. why would i ever make a wish for my pins to be worth more or worth a lot. Thats the trouble... Its not a job or a way to pay your bills. Its a disney hobby thats supost to b about happy times and magic moments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back