• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this like a contest that the DSF is running today? How hard can they punch Molly in the boobs? Double barf bags needed now....I may just go sit in the corner and cry for awhile, that and alternate barfing and throwing s#$%. Sure DSF have Pumbaa while I am in your stinky city, then drop Belle, Jessica AND KEVIN the second I am not around.

Add to that the roundhouse kick to the ovaries I received this morning with the PATF BT info FML indeed.

everyone must have this pin....drive safe in Hollywood and watch out for my girl Lindsay Lohan she might just be there.....this will be a complete sell out. you only live once everybody go get it now!!!!!!!

Yeah, if you are getting people to buy for you, get cash and give it to them. They won't allow multiple purchases on the same credit card, no matter how many bodies are present (and the credit card has to match your ID, so you can't pass the card around either...)

36396471.jpg

Is this like a contest that the DSF is running today? How hard can they punch Molly in the boobs? Double barf bags needed now....I may just go sit in the corner and cry for awhile, that and alternate barfing and throwing s#$%. Sure DSF have Pumbaa while I am in your stinky city, then drop Belle, Jessica AND KEVIN the second I am not around.

Add to that the roundhouse kick to the ovaries I received this morning with the PATF BT info FML indeed.

:hug:

Just had to give you hug!

lol.. get me one please.. i want to resale on ebay. you know mayb i can pay 20 and sale for 150.

got to love this hobby.:facepalm:

My mom is a school driver , she's letting me take her bus. I'm taking 23 people with me. Already gave them all cash for their ice creams! :)

I got mine! One per person only. They said this is the last for a while since they can't keep up with demand. They're selling pins faster than they can design them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back