• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kevin PTD is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin PTD is out?
Hopefully they will still be available by tomorrow afternoon. I may just be crazy enough to try to get it....

That probably won't work. If by some chance she doesn't sell out today, there will be people camping out for it, and it'll be gone at opening tomorrow... I guess you never know, but that'd be my prediction if any are left tonight...

WOOOO! I have a BFF in LA and although he won't stand in an overnight line for me for the DSF BT release for example, he IS willing to do a quick drive over to pick up a Kevin PTD for me and see if he can bring one other person with him to buy a second. Let's see how this gooooooeeeeesssss.

--Melanie

That probably won't work. If by some chance she doesn't sell out today, there will be people camping out for it, and it'll be gone at opening tomorrow... I guess you never know, but that'd be my prediction if any are left tonight...

This is exactly what would happen. Good call Rik

It's not overpricing if people are willing to pay it. I thought $500 for an Up marquee was too much and people have bought it close to a grand. It's supply and demand, if people weren't willing to pay that much they wouldn't be listed that high.

agian and not to b mean... cuz when we meat at the park u were a nice guy....

just cuz everyone dose sumthing.. dose not make it ok.. i get your point.. but your wrong.. the ppl overpricing pins is what wrong with the hobby. it should never take a whole group of ppl to buy a pin for a fan.. the pearson saling should lower the price if its going to a true colletion home... and never to b resold or traded.

just cuz everyone dose sumthing.. dose not make it ok.. i get your point.. but your wrong.. the ppl overpricing pins is what wrong with the hobby. it should never take a whole group of ppl to buy a pin for a fan.. the pearson saling should lower the price if its going to a true colletion home... and never to b resold or traded.

+1 frickin million!

I aint got time to be paying that kind of money for pins nowadays and it sucks that the hobby is going the way it is. I sold my UP pins and downsized to JUST kevin as she is my overall favourite character but AGAIN DSF has gone and messed it all up.

Lol you're such a shark, I can't stand you, you've screwed over my friends and on top of that you're my nemesis but I'm going to PM you anyway because I want one.

I got the sudden urge to put someone's Bridge of Tarabithia marquee on eBay.

:rofl:

I am devastated at this point... My only chance was taken away I'm sure now that this pin is one per person :'( <3

If anyone can find it in their hearts to help me out please pm me <3

:drool::anxious: Crying here a little.... Do you think I can make it there from Montana before 8pm? If anyone is feeling kind, I would REALLY, REALLY love one of these!

The colors and design is amazing to me! She just plain ol' makes me happy!

Keep me in mind, O' Kind Members of DPF!

One per person guys! Pin is gorgeous!

I have 20 for trade/sell , pm me if interested

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

Just a suggestion, but maybe just maybe if they let some pin traders in on the "magical pin designing team" they wouldn't have this issue!! There are some amazing artists in the pin trading community especially here on dpf that would do amazing jobs and have a better idea of what pin traders and collectors would like to see. I know I would LOOOOVE that job! Lol just thinking out loud... But I know they also have to get permission for certain films, characters, etc from outside parties before they can release the pins so this maybe also be why they are set back a bit.
I got mine! One per person only. They said this is the last for a while since they can't keep up with demand. They're selling pins faster than they can design them.

:like: :rofl:You got me for a sec I really thought you were being serious with her! My face >> :shock:.. Uh-oh!! Lol
Lol you're such a shark, I can't stand you, you've screwed over my friends and on top of that you're my nemesis but I'm going to PM you anyway because I want one.

I'm confused. This reflecting none of the points I made in my last post. I never said the overpricing was right, I said its not really overpricing if people are willing to pay it. And I never said anything about everyone doing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back