• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

kind of new trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of new trader.

Sampster

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hiya all.

I started trading in march ish time just after the uk mousemeets in manchester. i'm hooked, thankfully i have had my birthday and crimbo between then and now so have a nice collection going.

I'v been to WDW 4 times but last time i went was this time 7 years ago, and it wasnt such a huge thing back then so hadnt noticed it so much.

i'v met a few members of here in person at the manchester pin meet the other month and was really nice to see and meet people that i's spoken to on the net.

feel free to look at my trades list on pinpics (id Sampster) and also my collections as i'm still in process of updating my traders i got for xmas.

i collect mainly pooh and friends, toy story and tink and faries, but if any others catch my eye i get them too.

hope to talk to you all soon

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back