• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinder Eggs
We don't have kinder eggs but a different company makes basically the same thing over here in Japan. Right now our local supermarket as wreck it Ralph, two versions of Mickey and Minnie, vanelope, Rapunzel, Ariel, Marie, skeleton jack, and I must be missing a couple of others off the top of my head.

My daughter loves them, beak open the chocolate for her

Oh Man I want Ariel and Wreck It Ralph ones.

Can you buy/find these on ebay?

Ah that would explain why I didn't see the Frozen ones, I though I would have spotted them if they'd been in the UK. We might get them around DVD release time.

Msasaki, those figures sound amazing - Wreck It Ralph and all those other characters? How cool! :D

Ooh, Disney kinder egg toys! Gotta get me some of those. I collect Kinder egg toys anyway, so Disney ones are a must. No doubt I will end up with doubles to trade; when I collected the Monsters University ones I bought loads of eggs and ended up still having to get the last figure on eBay. (Still have a spare Mike, by the way!) The difficult thing is not knowing if the egg contains a toy from the series you're looking for or not; sometimes they do boxes of three where one is guaranteed to be from the featured series. Matty, since you already got some, perhaps you can tell me - is it easy to find the ones with the Princess toys in? Are they in big trays of all Princess ones, or in the boxes of three with one Princess in, or did you just buy loads and get lucky getting the ones you did?

Did someone mention there having been Frozen ones? I totally missed those if so :(.

You know, I was quite irritated when they first 'gendered' the eggs into boys and girls toys, but since I realised it means they now make toys that are far more traditionally 'girly', that they wouldn't have made before, I think it's kinda a good thing! The Princess toys look adorable.

They have Blue Marvel ones and Pink Princess ones:) so as long as you get a pink one they are guaranteed a disney princess! They have pictures of Ariel/Cinderella on the packet two! Going to buy some more Tomoz and see if I can get the ones I don't have yet.

In my local co op they seem to be selling quick! They had a big stand with a picture of the princess's and it was full of the eggs and I bought one and got Cinderella and they had loads left but went back a few hours later and got 3 more and then got Aurora and two Ariel's and so many had sold!

They have Blue Marvel ones and Pink Princess ones:) so as long as you get a pink one they are guaranteed a disney princess! They have pictures of Ariel/Cinderella on the packet two! Going to buy some more Tomoz and see if I can get the ones I don't have yet.

Eeek, Marvel ones too?! Man, I gotta get me some of those eggs! Thank you so much for posting this thread, I wouldn't have known to look out for them otherwise. Good to know that they have the pictures on the packaging so it's easy to find ones from the series. I'm already super excited to start this collection! :D

Yes the Marvel ones look cool as well, their easy to find you can't miss them! My store had the regular kinder eggs and the Disney ones had their own stand. As long as they have a picture on them, then you have the right ones! I was getting fed up of eating the chocolate earlier lol just wanted the toy. No problem, glad I could let you all know.

Yes the Marvel ones look cool as well, their easy to find you can't miss them! My store had the regular kinder eggs and the Disney ones had their own stand. As long as they have a picture on them, then you have the right ones! I was getting fed up of eating the chocolate earlier lol just wanted the toy. No problem, glad I could let you all know.

Fantastic, thank you for letting me know. I don't have a Co-op near me but hopefully they will be in Sainsbury's, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, or Morrison's as I have all of those shops nearby! Otherwise I will wait and go to the Co-op near my other half's house when I go visit him this weekend. Hopefully with all those options I should be able to find some of them somewhere. I wish you all the best with yours, hope you manage to get them all. Perhaps we can set up trades for doubles if people get lots of duplicate ones? Always fun to get some trading in and help each other out :)

There were Frozen ones not too long ago. That is how I heard about them originally.

Id love some of the princess ones.

Those eggs are *not* from Kinder, but from Zaìni, it's a different company and the eggs are only made of milk chocolate, where Kinder also uses white chocolat.

I think those Frozen ones were only in Sweden from what I remember?

No, I got them here in Belgium, but I've only found them in 1 store so far.

The toys nowadays are much different then when I was little. Toys now, are eather in 2 parts to put together, and some figurines are just complete already.
When I was little, it was mainly cars and airplanes in the eggs, and they came like this, in tiny little pieces.
7874322_f260.jpg

Since these are banned in the US is it possible to get them shipped or probably not?
If you just ship the toys without the chocolate, I don't see the issue. Whole eggs - I'm not sure.
Since it seems like the US disliked the combination of food and small toys - which some people apparently liked giving small children despite the written warnings.

Do you guys in the US get the other Kinder products? Because they also have chocolate bars, which are *exactly* the same as the eggs (brown chocolate outside, white chocolate inside), just no toy.

That can be shipped aswell though.

Do you guys in the US get the other Kinder products? Because they also have chocolate bars, which are *exactly* the same as the eggs (brown chocolate outside, white chocolate inside), just no toy.

That can be shipped aswell though.

I live in the UK and we get them. They are sooooo yummy! They are like a bar of kinder egg! They are in tiny bars and sold in a pack of 8, and where I work they are only £1 which is awesome :D

I think they banned these because of the "wonderball" issue.
They were the same thing as kindereggs, but they were circles, with little figures in them...
They were just inside the chocolate, not in any hard plastic or anything...
So kids were choking on them. They eventually changed the figure to hard candy, like sweeties, but character shaped...
(im pretty sure kids still choked on them)

wonder_ball_by_xtremali123-d74q7zl.jpg

34471-Nestle-Wonder-Ball.jpg

I know those! I have some Lion Kings from back in 94. I can't remember if they came in a plastic container. I should go through my stuff and find them.

Didn't find them in Sainsbury's today. I'm going to have a look in Tesco and Morrison's tomorrow if I can.

Weird, we have had these in Germany for ages :) Mind you, Kinder Egg is originally German I guess.

I got most of them, but no longer know where they have gone!

Hey guys just been to co op and got another one I needed "belle" :) I had a look and it says they are exclusive to co op!

Curses. The one supermarket I don't have near me... lucky I'm going somewhere next week that has one! I've never seen them do a series exclusive to one shop before, I'm surprised. You'd think it would cause a reduction in potential sales...

Anywho, means I have to wait a few more days before I can buy any but at least I know where to get them. Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back