• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kinder Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-MadWild

Just letting you know someone has some trades including Cinderella, in the trade section of the forum:)

Thank you for pointing that out, I saw it because of your comment. Unfortunately when she posted in this thread I made an offer of the only thing I had to trade and she didn't respond so I don't think she's interested in what I have to offer. I'm still hoping I'll come across someone who has one and is looking for Aurora, Belle or Ariel as I have those ones for trade.

How is everyone else getting on with their collections?

I have opened 2 outta the 5 I bought yesterday and now have Ariel, Jasmine and Snow White.
I have Loki and Thor from the Marvel eggs! I'm too excited about that! Lol.

Madwild if I get a Cinderella she is yours.

I only need Ariel with the non glittery tail and Cinderella.

I have Belle, Aurora and Snow White to trade although I may be on the lookout for Rapunzel as the one I got has a dodgy paint job.

I just got Aurora. I have one disney one left lol.

Edit: opened it. Got Rapunzel.
Shes for trade :)

Last edited:
Hope you get her soon Madwild :) I never got her but that's okay I only got 2 doubles Ariel and Rapunzel which I gave to my friends wee one.

I have Rapunzel, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine and Snow and I think I'll stop there.
From Marvel I have Loki (<3) Thor (x2) Captain America and the Green Goblin.

Looking to swap my GG for a Spidey then I'm done with Marvel.

I am sick of kinder chocolate now hahah.

Hope you get her soon Madwild :) I never got her but that's okay I only got 2 doubles Ariel and Rapunzel which I gave to my friends wee one.

I have Rapunzel, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine and Snow and I think I'll stop there.
From Marvel I have Loki (<3) Thor (x2) Captain America and the Green Goblin.

Looking to swap my GG for a Spidey then I'm done with Marvel.

I am sick of kinder chocolate now hahah.

Did you want Belle? I'd swap for Loki or Thor as I know my hubs would love one of them :)

I can't believe how much these figures are selling for on Ebay its crazy! I just need Jasmine to complete my collection but I think ill pass on paying over £7.00 for her :lol:

Hopefully with the Success of these eggs, since they seem to just be selling out, Kinder will make more disney eggs :)!

Whoot, looks like you've found your Jasmine Jennisney! I totally agree with you on hoping for more Disney kinder eggs. I hope we get Frozen ones when the DVD is released; they did Monsters University ones last summer after all.

Sam, do you also have a spare Cinderella by any chance? :)

Ammonite, thank you so much for Rapunzel! My collection is now complete :D I didn't realise you'd sent it already but Cinders is now off and will be with you in a bibbidi bobbidi boo!

Ammonite, thank you so much for Rapunzel! My collection is now complete :D I didn't realise you'd sent it already but Cinders is now off and will be with you in a bibbidi bobbidi boo!
Hurray :D Thanks Kira! I'm glad Rapunzel made it to you safely :)

If anyone needs them I have a spare Rapunzel and Belle :) (Yes, I bought more eggs... I couldn't resist as they got them in the shop at the University I work at!)

hi jennisney, I have a Jasmine spare you can have. Just pm me your address.

Sam

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I have sent a PM! Thanks for helping me complete my collection ^_^ xxx

Me too madwild I hope they make frozen ones! :) I don't know if they will with the other frozen eggs that were released in Europe :(! But hopefully they do :D!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back