• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

King Arthur Carrousel Dedication Shadowbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Arthur Carrousel Dedication Shadowbox

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I got inspired after looking at all these beautiful displays. So i decided to try my hand at actually displaying my pin collection rather than letting them just sit in a bag until my next visit to the park. This was really fun! When i finish some more collections i may just make another one.

Heres a link to the guide I used to make my box (though i did some tweaking): http://www.chipandco.com/disney-diy-disney-pin-display-case-99884/

IMG_0389_zpsyjdmwo9i.jpg

This Particular Shadowbox is filled with pins dedicated to the reopening of the King Arthur Carrousel (I use this spelling for the Attraction, not the pins, as it is the one displayed on the attraction), it contains;

Top Left (From Up to Down):
DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - King Arthur Carousel Horse set(Part 1): #70500 (Horse 2, "Baby"), #70502 (Horse 4, "King"), #70503 (Horse 5, "Avanti"), #70501 (Horse 3, "King Richard")

Top Center: (for those of you wondering, no, i did not cut up the cards for the labels, i made them myself)

DLR - King Arthur Carousel Horse Set: #16604 ("Avanti"), #19300 ("Jingles"), #17754 ("Dante"), #18584 ("Flash"), #20153 ("King"), #16603 ("Daisy")

Top Right: (From Up to Down):
DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - King Arthur Carousel Horse set(Part 2): #70505 (Horse 7, "Looff"), #70504 (Horse 6, "Keiffer"), #70506 (Horse 8, "Daisy"), #70499 (Horse 1, "Crusader")

Bottom Left:
Backside of the King Arthur Carrousel (Reopening) Cast Preview Pamphlet (this particular side was scanned from the original on the right so i could display both sides),
This side includes Fun Facts and information about the King Arthur Carrousel

Bottom Center (From Up to Down):
#34737 WDW Ride-A-Thon 2004 Carousel Horse (could not identify as a Specific Horse), #20642 DLR - Cast Carrousel Horse "Atlantis" (3D/Slider) + Commemorative Back, #22752 DLR - King Arthur Carrousel Re-Opening Cast Member Button

Bottom Right:
Frontside of the King Arthur Carrousel (Reopening) Cast Preview Pamphlet, This side includes a schedule of events held on March 5th, 2003

It's really amazing! It looks professional!
I hope you have pictures of yourselves on the carousel next to it too, I think it would look really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back