• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

King Candy Sugar Rush set figure and pressed penny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing, we cleaned the back of our DS the other day and I found one of the WIR pvc sets... It was the hero's duty set though. haha! I looked for the king candy, sadly there was not one. Tried looking out for you, but failed! Im sorry!

Funny thing, we cleaned the back of our DS the other day and I found one of the WIR pvc sets... It was the hero's duty set though. haha! I looked for the king candy, sadly there was not one. Tried looking out for you, but failed! Im sorry!

Awwww, that's okay! Thanks for looking out for it for me though! :)

If you happen to find out where in WDW the pressed penny is I'd be happy to go get that for you. I just have no idea where to look.

Someone posted this on their tumblr as to where the penny machines are! Hope this helps! Wish they had them at DLR!

"We went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today and stumbled across the 2 Wreck-It Ralph Penny Press machines.

They’re located in the little open-air store close to the Backlot Tour/Catastrophe Canyon and across from the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground.

The two machines are next to each other and close to the cash registers on the inside.

One machine has Ralph, Vanellope, and King Candy and the other has the logo, Felix, and Calhoun."

Maybe because of the Holidays I should quit searching for these for a while... not like they'd arrive quickly anyhow...

Okay even if I find somebody selling these I don't think they should be posted until after the Holidays. International posting limit is the 14th I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back