Trading: Kingdom Hearts and Festival of Fantasy Parade Reveal/Conceal Pins

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by TheDisneyFanatic, Oct 12, 2017.

1. TheDisneyFanatic

TheDisneyFanatic Servant of the Dark Fairy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for some pins from the Kingdom Hearts franchise and most of the pins from the Festival of Fantasy Parade reveal/conceal boxes that were released a few years back. My PinPics account is "TheDisneyFanatic", and I am willing to negotiate trading any pin from my collection that isn't included in my trade section. The pins I am looking for are:

2011 Sci-Fi Academy Kingdom Hearts pin (One of my ultimate grails).
    [​IMG]

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 pin from the Square Enix Store exclusive limited edition of the game.
    [​IMG]

GenEARation D Kingdom Hearts pin from the Digital Disney boxset
    [​IMG]

Hot Topic exclusive Kingdom Hearts throne/group pin
    [​IMG]

Any of the Festival of Fantasy Parade Reveal/Conceal pins except Dumbo, Pinocchio, and Alice as I already have those.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. Kitty

Kitty Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Good luck, because I have been dying for those pins. I have been stalking people on pinpics for them and everything. I wou,don't give anything for them.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

3. sockgnome

sockgnome Active Member

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I have the Frozen festival of fantasy pin for trade- do you have a pinpics?

4. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I do! My username is in the original post. It's TheDisneyFanatic, the same name I have on here. I don't have a lot listed in my trades list on there, but I am more than willing to negotiate trading any of the pins in my collection.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  5. TheDisneyFanatic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tell me about it. A lot of people sure do love their KH pins. It really makes me wish that Disney would make more.

6. Kitty

Kitty Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Me too. The only two KH pins I have are king Mickey and the 2.5 remix one. I did see someone selling a KH pin but for 200

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

7. Pilotprincess916

Pilotprincess916 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

With the release of Kingdom Hearts 3 sometime next year, there may be a chance that more pins are added to the assortment....at least I’m hoping so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk