• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kingdom Hearts Collection UPDATED 7/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an AMAZING collection! I love Kingdom Hearts, but I had no idea about most of that stuff! Just...wow. And I absolutely love how you display all of the keyblades together. They look fantastic. And there were cards?! Yikes, where have I been?? lol

You have a way totally awesome Kingdom Hearts collection there! Thanks for posting your pictures of the various items that have been made for one of the best RPG series ever made! :)

Wooooooooooooooooow 0____0 !! I am quite envious of ur collection, it's totally EPIC!! I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan myself and this would make any collector proud. My hat's off to you :D

What did you think of Kingdom Hearts 3D? And when do you think they'll release Kingdom Hearts 3?

I love Kingdom Hearts and this collection is awesome! Always wanted a Sora figure but they've always been so expensive :(. Hope they make another game in the main series that isn't for hand helds.

Brilliant collection, love the larger figures - they look amazingly detailed!
I have two KH figures and always thought they looked out of place in my collection, maybe I just need to rearrange lol.
Do you plan on making a backdrop to go behind them?

Thank you everyone so far for your kind words! I am also quite proud of my collection and I will update it as more stuff comes in (no doubt Christmas in a few days might bring an item or two ;D)

What did you think of Kingdom Hearts 3D? And when do you think they'll release Kingdom Hearts 3?

Personally, I thought KH3D was one of the better games in the entire series thus far, rounding out my top 3 favorite KH games being:

1) Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (I'm sorry to all of those people who weren't able to buy a PSP for the game but I believe the PSP game to be the best Kingdom Hearts of all time, and personally my favorite video game out)
2) Kingdom Hearts 1
3) Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3D)

The story was written fairly well, the 3D worked surprisingly well, and the game is fairly difficult, but not so much and introduces the adorable Dream Eaters so I did like the 3D quite much, I'm still working on 100% beating it because I need to find someone else who has the game in order to place Link Portals in their game xP

Hope they make another game in the main series that isn't for hand helds.

Okay, so for those who have not finished 3D and did not see the secret message, what I'm about to say is a slight spoiler, but nothing story-related. The secret message says:

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER
"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER

Also, if many of you have not been keeping up with the most recent Kingdom Hearts news, Square Enix announced Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD which is a compilation on one disc of Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, and has Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days all compiled into cutscene formats. This will all be on the PS3 so for those who haven't been keeping up with all the games here is your chance! Although it hasn't been announced yet, Kingdom Hearts fans (including myself) believe they will release Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD which might include Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded in cutscene format (maybe KH3D too in cutscene format, still not sure about this one). This hasn't been confirmed to be released outside of Japan yet, but I don't see how they couldn't considering this is their chance to catch everyone up right before releasing Kingdom Hearts 3 (Kingdom Hearts 3D leads right up to Kingdom Hearts 3 so for those who have beat it, you now have seen the events leading up to the final battle).

There is obviously too much info on the new game that I can't type up lol but I don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other sites, but I go on www.khinsider.com for all my info (I'm also a member there and there are many people there who enjoy talking about Kingdom Hearts :D).

Do you plan on making a backdrop to go behind them?

I don't actually lol, after I get out of college I do plan on moving somewhere and in my new house I plan on dedicating a whole room to all my Kingdom Hearts merchandise and I think they look stunning in those black glass cases that have a mirror behind them so you can see the front and back. However, I have seen people who put backdrops on them and they also look really nice :)

For Christmas I did get quite some great Kingdom Hearts stuff, including:

- Kingdom Hearts 2 Formation Arts Volume 2 Set of 5
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Platinum Edition
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Official Playing Cards
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +

I'll be updating the OP with them shortly :D

I agree the Kingdom Hearts BBS was prolly the best game in the series and for the PSP. My 2nd favorite was Kingdom Hearts II.

I thought Kingdom Hearts 3D was good, but it kind of reminded me of Pokemon with the Dream eater stuff they added. I also thought the game was easier to beat than some of the other games, but that could just be me lol.

I thought Kingdom Hearts 3D was good, but it kind of reminded me of Pokemon with the Dream eater stuff they added. I also thought the game was easier to beat than some of the other games, but that could just be me lol.

Wow, that's kind of shocking haha because I thought DDD was one of the harder KH games along with KH1 (none of the KH games are really that hard to begin with). I mean, CoM and Re:CoM had the broken Mega Flare, KH2's reaction commands made the entire game way too simple, and BbS was decently hard but not enough outside of the secret bosses. Re:Coded was just gimmicky, not really too difficult though.

I love your collection! I've been lagging in my KH collecting so this makes me super envious. I sent you a PM for the cards.

I'm currently playing Birth by Sleep and I like it. I have Aqua's story left. It's hard to rank my favorite games. Apart from I and II, I like 358/2 Days in terms of the story. But Birth by Sleep has much better gameplay with it being on PSP.

Finally updated the OP with new pictures of the Kingdom Heart 2 Formation Arts Volume 5 in "Figurines", Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix Platinum Edition and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + in "Games, Consoles, and CDs," and 3 Kingdom Hearts pins in "Pins."

I love your collection! I've been lagging in my KH collecting so this makes me super envious. I sent you a PM for the cards.

I'm currently playing Birth by Sleep and I like it. I have Aqua's story left. It's hard to rank my favorite games. Apart from I and II, I like 358/2 Days in terms of the story. But Birth by Sleep has much better gameplay with it being on PSP.

Thanks Conk :) I PM'd you back about the cards, I'm finally getting stuff done tonight after being really busy for the past weeks so I can finally start shipping out things like pins and cards that others have asked me for so please let me know!

Thank you on the collection remark, I've been working at it for many years so I would like to think it is quite an expansive KH collection. I have seen KH collections that make me die inside because of things they own (hand-drawn autographed art by Nomura AKA the most precious piece of any person's KH collection, I don't think anything could top that o_O) but at the same time I have things I've never seen in any other collections before (specifically all the cards, fruit snacks, Comic-con figures, etc.). If you need any help on your collection, I'd be glad to help you look as some of these things are really hard to find nowadays :(

Also, Birth by Sleep is easily my favorite KH game of all time and therefore my favorite video game of all video games and Aqua is my favorite KH character. You really are in for a treat with her story, I think BbS was done terrifically and Aqua's story closes out the game (you really should play her's last, you'll see why).

@siberiaya, thank you so much ^_^

Thank you everyone for the kind wishes, I bring more good news today! Well, 2, 1 in the form of merchandise news, and 1 in the form of game news ^_^ First off, Square Enix will soon be releasing Kingdom Hearts Headphone jacks (I'll probably get 1 of each not to use but to add to my collection), which you can see below:

Crown.jpg
Jacks.jpg

Second, and more importantly, Jesse McCartney (the voice behind both Roxas and Ven) took to his Twitter today to unofficially confirm that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix is indeed coming overseas to the US! The game is an HD remaster of Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, and has the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which was only for the DS completely remade into 2 hours and 50 minutes of detailed, fully voices cutscenes! The game will be for the PS3 and includes all of the Final Mix content that never came outside Japan, trophy support, and much more. For more info on the game go to www.khinsider.com and I am so happy right now! That will most definitely be in my collection effective immediately!

Wow! that's one awesome collection. I have the psp too. I also have one of the standies, it's for KH2 though and has seen better days after 5 moves.

Second, and more importantly, Jesse McCartney (the voice behind both Roxas and Ven) took to his Twitter today to unofficially confirm that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix is indeed coming overseas to the US! The game is an HD remaster of Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, and has the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which was only for the DS completely remade into 2 hours and 50 minutes of detailed, fully voices cutscenes! The game will be for the PS3 and includes all of the Final Mix content that never came outside Japan, trophy support, and much more. For more info on the game go to www.khinsider.com and I am so happy right now! That will most definitely be in my collection effective immediately!

:eek2: OMG!!! When is it coming out?! I may have to bust out my PS3 from storage to play it!! AHHHHHHH!!! So excited!!:hsd:

Holy cow! What and AMAZING collection! I especially love the Formation Arts set! Kudos for not having fakes of those!! I have the original 3 but my second wave set are all fakes (but I got them for $5 on eBay, so what did I expect? Hahah). Absolutely breathtaking! You should be very proud! I'd kill for those pajama bottoms. XD

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back