• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kingdom Hearts Collection UPDATED 7/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom Hearts Collection UPDATED 7/30/13
And I too have a small army of KH shirts. Hahha! And the original poster GS releases if you preordered the Strategy Guide (Which i always do...) And it's killing me that they dropped the KH manga!! TT~TT

Wow! that's one awesome collection. I have the psp too. I also have one of the standies, it's for KH2 though and has seen better days after 5 moves.

I am looking for the KH2 standee (if it is the one I'm thinking of! ^_^ Congrats on having that and if you ever want to sell or trade that standee (I have 3 of the recent DDD standees actually that I have in the photo, the big one lol xD) I am always looking for the KH2 one!!!!

:eek2: OMG!!! When is it coming out?! I may have to bust out my PS3 from storage to play it!! AHHHHHHH!!! So excited!!:hsd:

No release date yet but it should be this year! Can't wait either and you know as soon as it's announced, I'll post it here ASAP.

And I too have a small army of KH shirts. Hahha! And the original poster GS releases if you preordered the Strategy Guide (Which i always do...) And it's killing me that they dropped the KH manga!! TT~TT

Yeah, sadly, the manga didn't do so well in the US, in Japan the manga is still going strong and they even released a whole slew of novels to boot on KH as well. I'm learning Japanese slowly right now but I plan on trying to get all the books soon, there are only a few pieces left of merchandise that I am still really looking for (the KH2 standee, all the books, KHBbS Final Mix, and the US Volume 1 and Volume 2 Figures that first came out when KH1 first came out.

On the Formation Arts front, they just announced a new set of Formation Arts coming out later this year and it is my favorite set yet! It includes 5 different forms of Sora (KH2 Form on Destiny Islands, Halloweentown, The Grid, Atlantica, and Timeless River)!!!

This collection is AMAZING. I absolutely adore Kingdom Hearts and so does my hubby, I'll have to show him this post when he gets home! I am in awe of this.

Glad you like it, I hope he does as well ^_^ The more KH recognition I can spread the better, the series is great so I definitely want to support it. Come on Disney, make more KH PINS!!!!

Thank you everyone for the kind wishes, I bring more good news today! Well, 2, 1 in the form of merchandise news, and 1 in the form of game news ^_^ First off, Square Enix will soon be releasing Kingdom Hearts Headphone jacks (I'll probably get 1 of each not to use but to add to my collection), which you can see below:

Crown.jpg
Jacks.jpg

Second, and more importantly, Jesse McCartney (the voice behind both Roxas and Ven) took to his Twitter today to unofficially confirm that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix is indeed coming overseas to the US! The game is an HD remaster of Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, and has the game Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which was only for the DS completely remade into 2 hours and 50 minutes of detailed, fully voices cutscenes! The game will be for the PS3 and includes all of the Final Mix content that never came outside Japan, trophy support, and much more. For more info on the game go to www.khinsider.com and I am so happy right now! That will most definitely be in my collection effective immediately!

Awesome news! I really look forward to playing KH 1.5 HD Remix on the PS3! :)

Wow! This collection is amazing! I don't think I've ever seen half of those items before! I'm totally envious >.<

Gotta love Jesse McCartney for the leak. He's done this before, hasn't he? Lol. Ah, can't wait for the 1.5 HD Remix.

Thanks for the heads up with the phone jacks. I might get 2 of each one to use and collect. I had a small gold crown one that looked similar and reminded me of the KH crown. But it broke and I lost it. :( But now I can use an official one! Yay! Hopefully it won't break this time. :)

I did play Aqua's story last. The order I played it went well (Ven, Terra, Aqua). I have yet to finish the last story.

Gotta love Jesse McCartney for the leak. He's done this before, hasn't he? Lol. Ah, can't wait for the 1.5 HD Remix.

Yes, Jesse has a pretty good reputation among the fans for not being shy when it comes to leaking things haha xD

Thanks for the heads up with the phone jacks. I might get 2 of each one to use and collect. I had a small gold crown one that looked similar and reminded me of the KH crown. But it broke and I lost it. :( But now I can use an official one! Yay! Hopefully it won't break this time. :)

I was planning on getting 2 as well ^_^ Depending on the price, if not, I'll get one and just never use it haha However, if I were you, I'd save up and instead of buying 2 headjacks, buy some of the merchandise coming out later this year. Here is the new KH merchandise announced this year besides those head jacks and KH1.5HD Remix:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Formation Arts Volume 3 (my favorite set out of all 6 so far O___O)

01.jpg

Consists of:
- KH2 Sora on Destiny Islands
- Halloweentown Sora Donald and Goofy
- Steamboat Willie Sora Donald and Goofy
- Space Paranoids Sora on Light Cycle with MCP in background
- Atlantica Sora singing with Ariel and Sebastian

Play Arts The Grid Sora from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

sep128216i.jpg

Play Arts The Grid Riku from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

sep128215i.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Official Shadow Plush

dec121763.jpg

So for people who want to start collecting KH merchandise, you have a good amount to get this upcoming year. I already preordered the plush and figures, the Formation Arts I'll wait to get on EBay and the ear jacks have no release date...yet ^_^

I did play Aqua's story last. The order I played it went well (Ven, Terra, Aqua). I have yet to finish the last story.

That is one of the best parts of the entire story!!!! Also, VTA is a good play order but the general consensus seems to be that the originally intended way was TVA, but it doesn't really matter what order you play it in, the experience is always the same...great!

Last edited:
And the merchandise news keeps coming!!! Today Square Enix announced 2 more figure that will soon be added to the quite hefty Kingdom Hearts Play Arts lineup, and they are:

Sora%201.jpg

Sora%202.jpg
Riku%201.jpg

Riku%202.jpg

Both don't have a release date yet but they are quite beautiful and will be out by year's end!!! I'll definitely have photos up when I get them ;D

Omggggg how much is the Ariel/ sora plastic statue? Thingy? I have one from the original release of jack (that was when I was a nmbc freak). Would love the Ariel one from this set!

Where do you guys find all these amazing things? Do you have to import them? I seriously hadn't the slightest idea that so much of these existed.

Omggggg how much is the Ariel/ sora plastic statue? Thingy? I have one from the original release of jack (that was when I was a nmbc freak). Would love the Ariel one from this set!

That comes in a mystery set and won't be sold in the US. However, once it comes out it will definitely be all over Ebay and I would highly recommend getting that one when it comes out because certain figures which are popular get really hard to find after they are discontinued (stop being produced) and I feel like that one could be like it considering Little Mermaid is very popular ^_^

Where do you guys find all these amazing things? Do you have to import them? I seriously hadn't the slightest idea that so much of these existed.

They are mainly released in Japan but a majority of this stuff was released in the US minus a few things (the Formation Arts aren't released in the US because they are only released in mystery boxes and apparently the US doesn't allow the selling of mystery boxes in store when you don't know exactly what you're getting. However, always stick to Ebay and various other sites like Play-Asia, TFAW, and other places ^_^

On a side note, I would always recommend going to popular Kingdom Hearts sites, they'll generally be updated with more information when new merchandise gets announced ^_^

Thanks a bunch for the cards!

I do some importing as well as ebay. Ebay is the way to go to find local deals. But if you're too impatient to wait for items to pop up, toy stores are your best option.

Seriously, this thread is bad for my wallet. It made me go on a KH spending spree and I ended up buying a bunch of stuff, one of them being the limited edition KH 358/2 Days DSi. I'm broke now, but I'm happy. :)

one of them being the limited edition KH 358/2 Days DSi. I'm broke now, but I'm happy. :)

GASP! I'm still looking for that, but the current prices on Ebay are all over $200 and the system is outdated now so it only goes for $100 or less xP I'm gonna wait till it comes around again and in the meantime, at the current moment, I'm really looking for the Mirage Set 1 and Set 2 KH figures along with the San Diego Comic con 2012 collectibles (I have the 2011 ones but now I want the 2012 ones because I want Donald and Goofy too ^_^). Let me know what you got in the spending spree, I love to hear about people's KH merchandise collections :D

GASP! I'm still looking for that, but the current prices on Ebay are all over $200 and the system is outdated now so it only goes for $100 or less xP I'm gonna wait till it comes around again and in the meantime, at the current moment, I'm really looking for the Mirage Set 1 and Set 2 KH figures along with the San Diego Comic con 2012 collectibles (I have the 2011 ones but now I want the 2012 ones because I want Donald and Goofy too ^_^). Let me know what you got in the spending spree, I love to hear about people's KH merchandise collections :D

I know, the limited edition consoles are always pricey. I'm still looking for the Chain of Memories SP and the Dream Drop Distance 3DS. The 3DS prices are insane right now. I'm gonna have to wait until the system gets outdated for price drops.

It was only a few weeks ago that I bought the SDCC 2012 collectible set on ebay. I'm so mad at myself for not getting it there at the con. I completely forgot about it at the time. The same thing happened with the gold figures, which I had to pay a lot for online. I spent a lot of extra money that I didn't need to. :( This year, I'm definitely not gonna forget to buy it if they have any this year.

It was only a few weeks ago that I bought the SDCC 2012 collectible set on ebay. I'm so mad at myself for not getting it there at the con. I completely forgot about it at the time. The same thing happened with the gold figures, which I had to pay a lot for online. I spent a lot of extra money that I didn't need to. :( This year, I'm definitely not gonna forget to buy it if they have any this year.

Oh! Did you buy the modded one! Congrats, I didn't see that one until after it ended haha but my friend has a modded one and it is the exact same system I promise you that, but something about it not being the one you take out of the box makes me iffy on it, but for that price $60 even I would have gone against my better judgement, that is a steal! I'm just going to wait it out until another one drops or another DSi comes up ^_^ The GBA SP is the same thing, I bought mine for $30.00, even if it goes up for $100 and you're really tempted, wait for an auction or a BIN that is much cheaper, the GBA SP isn't worth 3 figures.

Also, if they have another collectible this year, depending on what it is, I may ask you to pick one up for me if that isn't too difficult! I plan on getting the 2012 set soon but I want to focus on other things first like the original Mirage toys, the mug, and that's probably it...for now!!! Which Arts figures do you have conkwe? By "Arts" I mean SE's line of Play Arts, Formation Arts, and Static Arts. I think that those 3 are easily the best pieces of KH merchandise you can find out there and if you are missing them, I'd highly recommend it (specifically the KH Sephiroth with the one wing which is my favorite).

Oh! Did you buy the modded one! Congrats, I didn't see that one until after it ended haha but my friend has a modded one and it is the exact same system I promise you that, but something about it not being the one you take out of the box makes me iffy on it, but for that price $60 even I would have gone against my better judgement, that is a steal! I'm just going to wait it out until another one drops or another DSi comes up ^_^ The GBA SP is the same thing, I bought mine for $30.00, even if it goes up for $100 and you're really tempted, wait for an auction or a BIN that is much cheaper, the GBA SP isn't worth 3 figures.

Also, if they have another collectible this year, depending on what it is, I may ask you to pick one up for me if that isn't too difficult! I plan on getting the 2012 set soon but I want to focus on other things first like the original Mirage toys, the mug, and that's probably it...for now!!! Which Arts figures do you have conkwe? By "Arts" I mean SE's line of Play Arts, Formation Arts, and Static Arts. I think that those 3 are easily the best pieces of KH merchandise you can find out there and if you are missing them, I'd highly recommend it (specifically the KH Sephiroth with the one wing which is my favorite).

No, I just got the original one. Is the modded one you're talking about the white case dsi? I've never seen it before until I searched it just now. But I think I prefer the original black model from the box. If you see a GBA SP any time for cheap, let me know. I always seem to miss auctions now that I'm not using ebay as much as before.

I can pick up this year's collectible for you if they have one. Hopefully, I'll get it this time. I wonder how quickly they sell out since they're always so limited. I remember having to shop for a SDCC exclusive Pony figure for someone. I went every day before noon and they were always sold out. I hope that won't happen with the KH collectible. I'll have to remember to get it first thing in the morning when I get there.

I want the mug too! That's also on my wishlist. I actually don't collect figures much, unless they're really limited (like the SDCC exclusives), cheap, or just really cute like the avatars. I'm mainly into general merch and promo items. I keep a list of my collection here. It's mostly Final Fantasy stuff and there isn't much KH stuff since I've been neglecting it for a while until now. I've recently just started branching out towards figures, but only when they come my way cheap or for a trade.

No, I just got the original one. Is the modded one you're talking about the white case dsi? I've never seen it before until I searched it just now. But I think I prefer the original black model from the box. If you see a GBA SP any time for cheap, let me know. I always seem to miss auctions now that I'm not using ebay as much as before.

I can pick up this year's collectible for you if they have one. Hopefully, I'll get it this time. I wonder how quickly they sell out since they're always so limited. I remember having to shop for a SDCC exclusive Pony figure for someone. I went every day before noon and they were always sold out. I hope that won't happen with the KH collectible. I'll have to remember to get it first thing in the morning when I get there.

I want the mug too! That's also on my wishlist. I actually don't collect figures much, unless they're really limited (like the SDCC exclusives), cheap, or just really cute like the avatars. I'm mainly into general merch and promo items. I keep a list of my collection here. It's mostly Final Fantasy stuff and there isn't much KH stuff since I've been neglecting it for a while until now. I've recently just started branching out towards figures, but only when they come my way cheap or for a trade.

Oh! The original black DSi was only released in Japan as a Japanese only DSi, but some people have modded it so that it works with English games too now. The original, non-modded DSi should only be in Japanese and shouldn't be able to play US games. The white DSi is actually just a white DSi with a special protective case made by Hori (that's the one I have you can see in the photo) and it isn't a limited edition DSi at all ^_^ I will definitely let you know about the GBA though.

As for the collectibles, if one exists, I will tell you when I find out (since when it comes to merchandise, I'm very up to date on that kind of stuff ;D). I like the mug, but it isn't a priority at the moment, just because it's kind of plain. However, I do want to get it, I won't use it, but I'll get it. The KH collectibles do sell out, but it really depends on how nice they are as to whether they sell out or not. I don't think the exclusives last year sold out instantly like the Pony ones, but I think they do sell out within the first hour no doubt.

Oh! The original black DSi was only released in Japan as a Japanese only DSi, but some people have modded it so that it works with English games too now. The original, non-modded DSi should only be in Japanese and shouldn't be able to play US games. The white DSi is actually just a white DSi with a special protective case made by Hori (that's the one I have you can see in the photo) and it isn't a limited edition DSi at all ^_^ I will definitely let you know about the GBA though.

Oh, I know about the Hori white case. The modded one I thought you were talking about is the white one I saw on ebay. I thought it was a custom case, but I found out from another listing that it's just decals. The one I bought is the original one. I don't really mind if it only plays Japanese game since I bought it purely for collecting purposes.

Oh, I know about the Hori white case. The modded one I thought you were talking about is the white one I saw on ebay. I thought it was a custom case, but I found out from another listing that it's just decals. The one I bought is the original one. I don't really mind if it only plays Japanese game since I bought it purely for collecting purposes.

Oh! Sorry about that, yeah I have seen that in the past but that is not an officially licensed SE product so I would stick away from that ^_^ I hope I never meet someone who has that and has to be the bearer of bad news that that product isn't an official KH product >_< A lot of people seemed to think it was...the white Hori one I actually wish WAS the LE DSi, I think it looks a lot nicer in terms of design than the argyle pattern, but I understand why they went with the argyle. It just gets plan after you see it on 3 consoles and there is maybe 1 or 2 new added symbols, that's all ^_^

Haha, I'm wish you on the buying thing, put that baby in a cabinet and just have it sit there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back