• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kingdom Hearts Collection UPDATED 7/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Someone messaged me awhile back about where I got the Young Kairi pin from and I told them I bought them from someone who only had one. Well, one Young Kairi and one Young Riku pin JUST went up on Ebay for about $5 each which is a really good price and I'm sorry I don't remember who it was...BUT IF YOU SEE THIS!!!! GOOOOO!! lol I'll post this in my main pin collection thread too in case you don't see it :)

Hi kupo! My little sister is so jelous of your collection, I think she's making a shopping list and its going to be big sis she goes too (thanks for that xD) Did you know about the bootleg KH pins?
pin23173
pin24185
pin24186

Hi kupo! My little sister is so jelous of your collection, I think she's making a shopping list and its going to be big sis she goes too (thanks for that xD) Did you know about the bootleg KH pins?
pin23173
pin24185
pin24186

haha I'm so sorry about that lol I do wish her luck on finding some of these KH items, they get quite rare to find with some of those rare ones generally going well over $300 a pop, just a fair warning that KH can become a first (or second) hobby like pin trading haha The only difference is in KH collecting, the community is made up of just you and nobody BUT you :)

Also, I have seen those bootleg pins, the BatB one was on Ebay a while back for $20 and nobody bought it. I try not to dabble much in bootleg stuff unless I think it is really unlikely that they'll ever be made into official products. With those pins you just put though, I actually think it is highly likely Disney will make them into full-fledged pin sets in the future. I mean, Disney seems to be doing 1 KH pin a year and last year was KH's 10th anniversary so I can definitely see them making a set of the 4 Station of Awakening platforms and releasing them somewhere. In which case, if they do, talk about grails!!!!

tumblr_m0an0f0xlF1rqhwrjo1_500.png

EDIT: I just realized that I posted by response EXACTLY 12 hours after you did...talk about timing haha

YAY! A new addition to the Kingdom Hearts collection came in today :) I got my Heartless Plush and my Sora and Riku Dream Drop Distance The Grid Play Arts figures should be in within a few months :) I put the photos in the OP

It's been awhile but the Kingdom Hearts manga have been once again released in the US under a new distributor (it used to be Tokyopress) named Yen Press. The original 4 Kingdom Hearts 1 volumes have been condensed into 2 large Kingdom Hearts Final Mix omnibuses. They have a small addition at the end of Volume 2 (that is familiar to anyone who has seen the secret ending of KH1) and new translations.

I picked mine up today and I'll take photos shortly.

It's been awhile but the Kingdom Hearts manga have been once again released in the US under a new distributor (it used to be Tokyopress) named Yen Press. The original 4 Kingdom Hearts 1 volumes have been condensed into 2 large Kingdom Hearts Final Mix omnibuses. They have a small addition at the end of Volume 2 (that is familiar to anyone who has seen the secret ending of KH1) and new translations.

I picked mine up today and I'll take photos shortly.

I want to get the new manga, but I'm saving up for comic con. I figured I could wait to get them used from someone later. I did pre-order the artbook though. I'm excited for that one.

I want to get the new manga, but I'm saving up for comic con. I figured I could wait to get them used from someone later. I did pre-order the artbook though. I'm excited for that one.

The manga are currently $12 each so as time passes they'll only get cheaper so you can definitely pick them up in the future and they won't be expensive at all ^_^ I'm assuming you're referring to SDCC? The reason I ask is because I attend NYCC every year so I didn't know if we were talking about the same or different CCs.

And thanks everyone :) I take pride in my first and foremost, favorite collection (I love pins too, but they don't fall first). Now you all know why I will literally go nuts if a Kingdom Hearts pin comes out because my collection will be missing something very important without it.

The manga are currently $12 each so as time passes they'll only get cheaper so you can definitely pick them up in the future and they won't be expensive at all ^_^ I'm assuming you're referring to SDCC? The reason I ask is because I attend NYCC every year so I didn't know if we were talking about the same or different CCs.

And thanks everyone :) I take pride in my first and foremost, favorite collection (I love pins too, but they don't fall first). Now you all know why I will literally go nuts if a Kingdom Hearts pin comes out because my collection will be missing something very important without it.

Oh yeah, SDCC. I was browsing online for hotels. The prices are insane. So yeah, the manga can wait. :)

Oh yeah, SDCC. I was browsing online for hotels. The prices are insane. So yeah, the manga can wait. :)

lol Just don't wait too long ;) By the end of this year, besides the 2 KH1FM mangas already out, both CoM will be condensed into 1 manga, 2 KH2 volumes will be released, and 1 volume of Days will be released so falling behind can be fast haha xD

So just a quick update I saw today that blew my mind a little. You know those infamous stained glass princess platforms of Snow White, Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora that we all think they should make into pins?

Well apparently, there is a 5th! And for all you Alice fans, yes, it is of Alice, and it is official artwork (not like those photoshopped ones on the internet) and it is gorgeous. Here's a small photo of it, hopefully we'll get a bigger one soon.

TLOcDMe.jpg

PLEASE MAKE THEM INTO PINS DISNEY!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few of the Tomy button pins for the princess platform images. But actual pins would be a lot nicer.

lol Just don't wait too long ;) By the end of this year, besides the 2 KH1FM mangas already out, both CoM will be condensed into 1 manga, 2 KH2 volumes will be released, and 1 volume of Days will be released so falling behind can be fast haha xD

If they release any slip boxed versions, I'll definitely be getting them at release. I'm so glad I bought the slipbox versions of the previous manga at it's retail price. Prices spiked when it went out of print.

Oh yeah, I saw your pics for the SE twitter contest. I'm disappointed for winners chosen. There were many other collections that looked much better imo.

Oh yeah, I saw your pics for the SE twitter contest. I'm disappointed for winners chosen. There were many other collections that looked much better imo.

Thanks lol and while I don't think I could have won considering I only collect KH stuff and as you can see, no KH-only collectors won because when you compare all the KH merchandise to the FF merchandise in the world, the FF merchandise is leagues more than the KH stuff because FF has over 15 games to take inspiration from while KH has 7 at max (since story-wise, there are only 7 titles).

I do pride myself in my KH collection and I made sure to check out all KH collections to see the "competition" in case they ever announced a KH-only merchandise collection and I'm pretty sure I stand a very good chance compared to the other collections as most of the other ones I only saw covered a bed or so while mine covers my entire room floors lol xD

The KH Facebook page had a whole thing about winning posters signed by Nomura and I was very sad to see they never came through with how to win that :( That is my dream collector's piece.

I am drooling over that post. I've loved and collected keys long before Kingdom Hearts, so naturally I loved Kingdom Hearts when it came out. I WANT THOSE KEYS! So phenomenal!
(And Poison Ivy has always been my favorite Batman villain, followed very closely by Harley Quinn.)

Thanks Tigg ^_^ I'm still drooling over the figures, they are absolutely exquisite. I'm especially impressed with Poison Ivy, I have her on my computer table (since IDK where to store her yet) and I can't stop looking at her. They also have a Harley Quinn figure which I wanted to buy, but I've resolved to only buy 1 non-KH figure per video game, and Ivy trumps Harley in my eyes always.

For those who may not have heard yet, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 reMix is confirmed and scheduled for a 2014 release. It will include:

• Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix — previously on PS2 and exclusive to Japan
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix — previously on PSP and exclusive to Japan
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (HD remastered cinematics)

This is the release I have been totally dreaming of!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix-coming-to-ps3-in-2014/

Wow Nice collection....I just saw this...I'm glad we tried to get that D23 figure for you, Unfourtunately as you know it went way beyond what we thought it would. Let me know if you are interested in trying for the drawing. That auction goes up on the 29th and my Paypal is open and working now.

Me being the creeper that I am, I was looking through the "Your Disney Merchandise Collection Showroom (not pins)!" thread admiring peoples amazing Disney collections when I came across your link to this thread. I just wanna say that you have one of the nicest Kingdom Hearts collections I have ever seen. I know a lot of people love Kingdom Hearts, but I rarely see people who collect it as passionately as you do. Its my favorite game series, and I barely have anything in my collection :lol:. Are you going to be picking up the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 with all the cool extras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back