• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ****KINGDOM HEARTS**** for hidden mickeys.....CRAZY!!!! ends 1-2-13 10pm disney time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ****KINGDOM HEARTS**** for hidden mickeys.....CRAZY!!!! ends 1-2-13 10pm disney time

LANNYard

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
HIDDEN MICKEY CRAZY AUCTION

OR ANY PIN!!

UP FOR AUCTION:
pin83326

LE 500
ENDS 1-2-13 10pm Disneyland time

I REMEMBER TRADING HIDDEN MICKEYS OR RACK PINS
the good old day.
here is your day to get a great pin for hidden mickeys or rack pins.
I'm not take offers for anything else.
so when you bid just put how many pins you are bidding.
easy right.
:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

:shock:Oh yea I don't care if they are scrappers...:shock:
:facepalm:so this is the time to get rid of all your fake pins..:facepalm:
I know this is crazy, yup crazy for pins
HAPPY TRADING AND BID CRAZY

Scrappers too? Oh ho ho I bid 26 :D I want these things awayyy from me!
Do you mind if I marked the backs of the scrappers with black Xs before mailing them out?

please no marks because i make set of fakes...fake sets sometimes are harder to get...i have traded for them before...lol.. sounds crazy but fun.

I find this extremely funny like an an in person auction where you have people going 1...2...3...4..10...11...12...17...30...31...32 and always one-upping (usually by one) the person before them :) This will be an interesting watch and where is mickeyfreak??? This is one of his most wanted pins :(

:shock:

I love this pin and it's on my wants list.... but I don't have THAT many hidden mickeys (scrappers or not) :facepalm: ::sigh:: well hopefully something like this comes up again when I have more traders haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back