• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Kupo's Pin-thesis Museum "1st year in review (sort of), kupo" UPDATED 11/3/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kupo's Pin-thesis Museum "1st year in review (sort of), kupo" UPDATED 11/3/13
Ah!! Kingdom Hearts pins! :D I remember I freaked out when I found Org. Mickey! :D lovely collection!

Updated most recently (2/3/13) to include the following:

- Stitch PTD: Stitch Diving Into Banana Split
- Variations of Stitch Set (Cheetah)
- Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Stitch Morning Coffee
- Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Stitch as Cheshire Cat
- DisneyShopping.com - 'Stitch As' Series (Prince Phillip)

Wow what a wonderful collection, Kupo!
I'm totally in love with (and totally jealous of) your KH collection. I don't think I will be able to find those pins anywhere unfortunately. I've looked on ebay and only found the keyblade (which was £60+) or Organization XIII Mickey.

Wow what a wonderful collection, Kupo!
I'm totally in love with (and totally jealous of) your KH collection. I don't think I will be able to find those pins anywhere unfortunately. I've looked on ebay and only found the keyblade (which was £60+) or Organization XIII Mickey.

Thank you guys! Haha yeah TinyHat, I do pride myself in my KH collection (not just pins, I have a bunch of stuff) and I find they are quite hard to find nowadays. If you consistently look on Ebay, every single one of them comes up at least once within a year, but the prices are never ideal >_< The KH pins actually aren't expensive pins so much as they are hard to find pins. I mean, the ones price at $60.00 barely ever sell and most KH pins minus a few always go for less than $50.00. Just be patient and wait till the price goes down on Ebay for them ^_^

Thank you guys! Haha yeah TinyHat, I do pride myself in my KH collection (not just pins, I have a bunch of stuff) and I find they are quite hard to find nowadays. If you consistently look on Ebay, every single one of them comes up at least once within a year, but the prices are never ideal >_< The KH pins actually aren't expensive pins so much as they are hard to find pins. I mean, the ones price at $60.00 barely ever sell and most KH pins minus a few always go for less than $50.00. Just be patient and wait till the price goes down on Ebay for them ^_^
Thanks for the advice. I will keep my eyes peeled. I NEED THOSE PINS! :-D

Thanks for the advice. I will keep my eyes peeled. I NEED THOSE PINS! :-D

Haha don't worry, you should be able to get them. Also, now that you're on this site, if any other KH pins comes out, you know I'll make a whole thread about it if someone doesn't beat me too it! I'm really hoping they make at least one KH pin a year, they released one in 2011 and then one in 2012 so let's hope that trend continues ^_^

EDIT: They should really make a set of all the stained glass princess platforms in the Station of Awakening, that pin set would go for a lot, even among non-Kingdom Hearts collectors, I mean, look at how beautiful they are!!!

tumblr_m0an0f0xlF1rqhwrjo1_500.png

Last edited:
Haha don't worry, you should be able to get them. Also, now that you're on this site, if any other KH pins comes out, you know I'll make a whole thread about it if someone doesn't beat me too it! I'm really hoping they make at least one KH pin a year, they released one in 2011 and then one in 2012 so let's hope that trend continues ^_^

EDIT: They should really make a set of all the stained glass princess platforms in the Station of Awakening, that pin set would go for a lot, even among non-Kingdom Hearts collectors, I mean, look at how beautiful they are!!!

tumblr_m0an0f0xlF1rqhwrjo1_500.png

Agreed!! I LOVE these pieces of art. I have one in my siggy done by a fan artist (not me!) but it's good enough to be in the game ! The only one I have a problem with is... Cindy's dye job but even with her brown hair do, it still would be a GORGEOUS pin.

Also, I love your collection. Those Kingdom Hearts pins are amazing and the ones of Kairi, Riku and Sora as kids? TOO FREAKIN' CUTE!

Last edited:
Agreed!! I LOVE these pieces of art. I have one in my siggy done by a fan artist (not me!) but it's good enough to be in the game ! The only one I have a problem with is... Cindy's dye job but even with her brown hair do, it still would be a GORGEOUS pin.

Also, I love your collection. Those Kingdom Hearts pins are amazing and the ones of Kairi, Riku and Sora as kids? TOO FREAKIN' CUTE!

I noticed it the moment I saw it lol xD Sadly, Ariel isn't a princess of heart, so if they made a pin set, she would most definitely not have a pin lest KH fans get angry >_< The platforms were used to represent the 7 Princesses of Heart as you probably know, princesses who are completely and utterly pure and do nothing wrong essentially (which is why I think Ariel, Mulan, and Pocahontas weren't included at the time...Rapunzel nor Merida were even out in 2001). I would love to see one on at least the 6 Disney Princesses who are classified as PoH's (Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Alice) and Cindy's hair did off put me at first too haha but when you play it in game, it is because the room is really dark around the edges with a single light in the center so her hair looks brown because of that ^_^

Hey everyone! Someone messaged me awhile back about where I got the Young Kairi pin from and I told them I bought them from someone who only had one. Well, one Young Kairi and one Young Riku pin JUST went up on Ebay for about $5 each which is a really good price and I'm sorry I don't remember who it was...BUT IF YOU SEE THIS!!!! GOOOOO!! lol I'll post this in my Kingdom Hearts collection thread too in case you don't see it :)

Awesome collection! The strained glass window pins are beautiful! Need them! And the framed set of the rides, AWESOME!!!

Wow. You have some fantastic pins!! Love what you did with the thrill rides pins. The stained glass set is beautiful, of course. And I'm not sure why but I love that Stitch with Belle one so much!!

Thanks guys :) I love framing stuff, there is something really enjoyable about admiring a work of art you "kind of" made (I'm not good at making things from scratch, I need to have a decent amount of supplies at the ready).

And yes, that Belle Stitch pin and the Jessica Stitch pin are 2 of my favorites on that page. My favorite probably being Ariel Stitch for obvious reasons :p

WOW those are awesome collections. I love the princess thrill ride frame :) Super cool!

Thanks, I'm considering trading the set actually and when I do, I want to trade the frame with it since I think the frame is a really nice bonus and I'm not sure what I'd do with the frame without the pins o_O but that's IF I traded the set...I still do have an attachment to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back