• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Last Day at the Parks Before my AP Expires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Day at the Parks Before my AP Expires

Room41more

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
So, I've decided that I am not going to renew my AP this year because I will be moving to Texas for at least the next 4 years for graduate school for Pharmacy! I will definitely miss the parks during that time but sometimes you've got to give up some fun for a future that can be ten times more enjoyable, right??

Anyway, I never wear lanyards to the Parks in fear that at least one of the pins might fall off but I decided, why not? Gotta go out with a bang. So I found one of the lanyards you get with the booster sets and ta-da! Here is my one and only time at the Parks with it!

Hopefully my neck can withstand it hahah it was fun picking up pins for a lot of you guys on here! it was a great excuse for me to go enjoy the Parks without a care in the world so THANK YOU!! :)

4c55faafa78e1a280b67e3cf580e0298.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graduate school for Pharmacy as in a Pharmacist or as in Pharmaceutical Science? Both my daughter and son-in-law are retail Pharmacists and my husband was a chemist at at a Pharmaceutical company. Either way you are going into a great field and congrats. Hope you enjoy it.

Thank you everyone! I'm won't be done with pin trading, just won't be able to do as many trades is all. I will definitely still be around the forum :)

Graduate school for Pharmacy as in a Pharmacist or as in Pharmaceutical Science? Both my daughter and son-in-law are retail Pharmacists and my husband was a chemist at at a Pharmaceutical company. Either way you are going into a great field and congrats. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm getting a Pharm.D first and would prefer to go into a pharmaceutical company rather than retail, and I'm hoping to get a residency afterwards in something related to consulting or law! Keeping my fingers crossed for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back