• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GIVEAWAY! ** LE 100 Pin Giveaway ** - Pinpics/HotArt "Around The Web" Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, a lot of newbies have shown up!

Please don't forget to introduce yourself in the 'Introductions" portion of our forum :)

My Facebook name is Tessa Babcock.

Will we have to be at the event to pick up the pin in person? I'll be in Florida but not at the Adventure Continues event.

Sorry for the silly question but, do you have to join some of these FB groups first or am I doing something wrong? I don't have FB but am using my sisters.

Sorry for the silly question but, do you have to join some of these FB groups first or am I doing something wrong? I don't have FB but am using my sisters.

I think you have to request to join all of them.. for the one that seems to be a store page, you have to go to their group page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back