• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF GIVEAWAY! ** LE 100 Pin Giveaway ** - Pinpics/HotArt "Around The Web" Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF GIVEAWAY! ** LE 100 Pin Giveaway ** - Pinpics/HotArt "Around The Web" Giveaway
I got my pin yesterday! Love it! Minnie is so big and so beautiful!!!

But I have a question to the others here that also won. Did any of you get it in the box with the lithograph? I just got the pin bubblewrapped. Im still super happy but got a bit surprices. Was planning on making a display with the litho. :(

Elin, I think Chubs191 also posted that her Maleficent Dragon came without box/litho.

I got my pin yesterday! Love it! Minnie is so big and so beautiful!!!

But I have a question to the others here that also won. Did any of you get it in the box with the lithograph? I just got the pin bubblewrapped. Im still super happy but got a bit surprices. Was planning on making a display with the litho. :(

Elin, I think Chubs191 also posted that her Maleficent Dragon came without box/litho.
Ok. I was wondering if it were only me :) Thinking that they wanted to save on shipping since I live in Sweden. But I guess these came without then. It never said that you would win the box and litho so... I just though they were a package deal. Anyhow, Im still keeping the pin for my self so it doesne really matter that it would be harder to sell or such wihtout.

Im still so super happy that I have that Minnie pin!!!

Ok. I was wondering if it were only me :) Thinking that they wanted to save on shipping since I live in Sweden. But I guess these came without then. It never said that you would win the box and litho so... I just though they were a package deal. Anyhow, Im still keeping the pin for my self so it doesne really matter that it would be harder to sell or such wihtout.

Im still so super happy that I have that Minnie pin!!!

Post a pic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U86xwRC.jpg

Isnt she just absolutey beautiful! So huge!!! I loooove it! Now I juse need to figure out how to display her without the litho. I dont want her on my regular display. She kind of needs her own display I think :)

Dont have any other Minnie in green that I can pair her up with either.

I need to think of something nice...

I'm sure something you can make something along the lines of your own litho. I'm not sure what the art was, but you can make the rest of it and pin Minnie where she's supposed to be. You're crafty so I'm sure it'll be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I see the original post actually says its an AP. Question is how to prove that without a stamp or a certificate of authenticity that comes with the regular ones.

If you look at it from the value side this AP pin should be worth more but will now be worth less because it has no box, no litho, no AP stamp and no certificate of authenticity.

But as I said Im still not selling mine so it really doesnt matter to me. Im keeping it and I love it to bits. Dotn want to sound ungreateful or anything. Im so happy I won it, Im just curios. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back