• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 17" Blonde Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE 17" Blonde Rapunzel

oktober1995

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new on the forum, and I have a question.
I desperately need the 17" LE Blonde Rapunzel Doll! I recently purchased the 17" LE Wedding Rapunzel and now I'm kinda obsessed by the LE dolls. I want to get to Blonde Rapunzel quick in case her value goes crazy like Snow White's. So, my question. I really don't want to buy her on Ebay, since the shipping costs are 80 dollars and I'm just a bit scared about the insecurity of person-person contact when it involves hundreds of dollars. Amazon doesn't ship to my country (The Netherlands). My question, does anybody know a website where they still sell it and also ship to The Netherlands (for a reasonable price)?

Nope. Have you looked at ebay in your country or limited to Europe? Shipping may be less expensive if shipped within Europe. I know that parcel post, because of the SIZE/dimensions of the box (it is considered irregular), shipping through the post office is $25-30 - and that's within the United States (5 pounds). Priority would be $50-70 (in the US too!).

Haven't checked UPS but their prices are outrageous. I recently mailed 2 pound package to WDW for $25! When the quoted price on ups.com was $18!

Thanks for your reaction:). Are you sure? I was wondering because the Designer Dolls are still available in local stores specified in Disney in my country (not the official Disney Stores). I'll try what you said on ebay, but problem is I really don't wanna go over $300, and specifying on area might force me too... Well, thank you for paying attention!:)

Thanks for your reaction:). Are you sure? I was wondering because the Designer Dolls are still available in local stores specified in Disney in my country (not the official Disney Stores). I'll try what you said on ebay, but problem is I really don't wanna go over $300, and specifying on area might force me too... Well, thank you for paying attention!:)

Which designer dolls? The princesses or the villains? The princesses came out last year. The villains came out this year. And yes, shipping is extremely expensive for private individuals (I think Disney gets a discount with UPS)

Yup, the princesses. They've still got Rapunzel, Tiana and Cinderella (the blue dress one, not the D23) in one of the stores, and they have 2, I don't know if the other one has still got them.

I checked Ebay by the way, and it seems like she's super rare, I can't find her anywhere in Europe on the Dutch website...

Yup, the princesses. They've still got Rapunzel, Tiana and Cinderella (the blue dress one, not the D23) in one of the stores, and they have 2, I don't know if the other one has still got them.

Wow! That is absolutely amazing! To be honest, you can probably go get a Designer doll and trade someone for a LE Rapunzel. I would put up a request in the "Other" sales category. (You say you can go get one of these designer dolls, and you want to trade for the LE Rapunzel doll. If someone agrees to the trade, then you go purchase the designer doll). Best of luck to you!

wow I would get those princess designers...that's amazing they are there still

Oh, uh, I actually think they're kinda ugly haha, but I was super surprised to see them too. They do cost a lot more here, 150 euro which is about $180, but if I can get Rapunzel for one of them I won't hesitate! By the way, is it normal that I can't post a thread in the "market" section of the forum? Little bit stressed here...

I think you have to have 30 posts and be a member for two weeks before you can post in the thread. Do you have a Facebook? You can try posting in the Disney Collector Doll's page if you do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back