• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE 300 Stunning Silhouette Pin...Rapunzel (4th in series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying, I just traded for Ariel so I finally had them all and now the rapunzel comes out. I have Snow White for trade if anyone needs her and gets an extra rapunzel.

I’d didn’t know everyone was talking about the pin here, I was able to order one on the app too. Just hoping for shipping confirmation. I was up all night with no luck until now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm still getting the error...guess it's not going to happen for me. I'm about to face plant in exhaustion. Night, everyone.

If anyone hasn’t noticed from belle to the recent release, it’s been the same amount of days in between but with 7 Days added on. December 18th to March 5th (77 Days) March 5th to May 28th (84 Days) May 28th to August 27th (91 days) That’s why I think there’s a good chance for 98 days for the next one

Love that this came up late. I am in the may have gotten one if they don’t cancel camp. I’ll be looking to trade for good AIW pins.

I think you called the release date of the pin too (maybe 1.5 months ago).

I was thinking it would follow the B,S,A,R pattern.
When the pin was on the boards, I knew I was right about the date, but not about the princess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

With the time interval logic, that would put us at a November 26th release for the next one. If there are any more in the series. Or they could always change it up on us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back