• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE100 Stitch and Aurora - Be My Valentine Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE100 Stitch and Aurora - Be My Valentine Pin

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey guys,

So this isn't a question of "if" since I have known for some time that counterfeits exist for 2 of the lovely pins in this set of 6 (Aurora and Alice). There were accounts that all 6, and if not all 6, then at least 4 (IDK which 4) have been counterfeited from the set, but only Aurora and Alice have ever shown up consistently but unreputable sellers as far as I know, the other 4 (Lady, Belle, Jessica, Cinderella) seem fine.

Regardless, for anyone who has any information, do you know what the differences between an authentic and a counterfeit Aurora pin are? I've held an authentic in my hands but I don't know what to look for in terms of differences.

Merryweather and me were discussing this and she does not either but she believes some people on DPF have at least seen the counterfeit ones, can any of you tell how it is counterfeit? Any information would be helpful since I'm setting out to find this pin ^_^

Here is the pin in question:

pin68065

Pin 68065: DisneyShopping.com - Be my Valentine - Stitch - 6 Pin Set (Sleeping Beauty Only)

Why did this pin have to counterfeited! UGH! Makes it so hard to look for!!!

tumblr_m90lkkhBmW1qmn2q9o7_250.gif

If you need to see a picture of mine I will post it.

That would be very helpful. I have a photo of the front up close (authentic I mean), but if you wouldn't mind a photo of the back that would be great! If not, I can just take a photo at the next CJDPT event. Or if I can just get that beauty off of your hands, I won't even need this thread :lol:

I would also love to see pictures of both the authentic, and fake pins. My sister wants this set badly, so it would be extremely helpful to have something to reference.

That would be very helpful. I have a photo of the front up close (authentic I mean), but if you wouldn't mind a photo of the back that would be great! If not, I can just take a photo at the next CJDPT event. Or if I can just get that beauty off of your hands, I won't even need this thread :lol:

haha. We will have to see if we can work out a trade.

No problem! I will post a pic tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back