• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LE200 SHDLR Framed Set Chip and Dale Eggs - Ends 5-8 at 8pm PST

Auction Ended: LE200 SHDLR Framed Set Chip and Dale Eggs - Ends 5-8 at 8pm PST

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Up for auction this time I have the Chip and Dale pins from the LE200 Shanghai Disneyland Resort Spring 2018 framed set. You are bidding on, and the winner will receive, both pins.

Quarter is used for size reference.

IMG_1079_1.jpg

Note that Chip's nose has a scratch on it, but it's not really noticeable unless you look at it very closely from an angle.

IMG_1080_1.jpg

This is the framed set they came from.

IMG_0965_1.jpg

Bids will be accepted until Tuesday, May 8th at 8 pm PST/11 pm EST.

This is not on pinpics yet, but each pin is LE200 and labeled as such on the back.

My pinpics ID is timeerkat for reference to what I already have and my main wants.

MAIN PIN WANTS

Robin Hood
Lion King
Inside Out
Zootopia (mainly Judy, Nick, and Bowling Shirt Finnick)
Merlin/Arthur/Mim transformations (Sword in the Stone)
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Capricorn/Aquarius
Daisy by herself (no Donald, Minnie, etc.)
Jake (Rescuers Down Under)
Michael (green/blue/yellow Tiki Room parrot)
Rita (Oliver and Company)
Hawkeye (Avengers)
Mulan dressed as Ping

LEs with good trade ratios
Other things not otherwise listed here but that are on my pinpics wants

If all else fails, I love animals, so any pin of animals or with animals on it.

Not Looking For

Fantasy pins
Hidden Mickeys (except for what is listed in my pinpics)
Princesses (except Mulan as Ping)
Vinylmation
Holiday/dated pins (except for pins that fit into specifically named collections above, and/or pins listed in my pinpics)
Fab Five (except Daisy by herself)
Jessica Rabbit
Tinker Bell
Muppets

These look cute! I don't have much to bid so you don't have to consider this bid if it isn't what you want ,sorry. I'll try with these please. pins 114210 Aristocats Marie Flowers and jewels
thumb130_201604096041.png
, 120147 Tsum tsum King Louie
RS_Re913d0ffb5.png
and brand new with tags My Little Pony Applejack coin purse,It's a cute plush head.
5055114342190_M.jpg
,Thanks.

So darling! I'd love them for my Clarice, Chip, and Dale collection. I don't have any of your specific wants, but if you like animals here are some cute cats!

My bid:
Pin 6666 WDW Core Pin - Duchess (want 268/trade 30)
Pin 122515 Aristocats Siblings 3 PK - Loungefly, with backer card though it has a large crease (want 59/trade 28)
Pin 125055 SDR - Welcome Gelatoni Mystery Collection - Gelatoni Red (want 43/trade 7)

40129260400_829f99aabf_c.jpg

41936612891_055742528c_c.jpg

Back