• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lego Disney Castle Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego Disney Castle Set

kyera

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new castle is gorgeous... but will be $350 when it's released on September 1st. Check out some detailed shots and the description of everything on the Official Lego page.

The set comes with five minifigures: Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck. It has a number of different rooms with nods to various Disney movies so definitely check out the detailed pictures!

Disney-Castle-2.jpg

LEGO-Castle.jpg

Last edited:
Will it only be accessible to the Lego member group? I noticed they have sets reserved for members only in store and I am hoping this will be accessible to all online !

I think it's releasing on September 1, 2016. I thought I read VIP members would have access to it a bit earlier....

My kids love Legos. I don't have a Lego store close so I don't know if you can join the VIP club online or only through purchases in store. I would love to get this set but 300$ is a lot of money.

I haven't bought a Lego set in years, but I REALLY want this castle. Its incredible how much detail they put into it. Too bad $350 is a bit much for me.

And I thought that trying to get my grail would be expensive. I wish it wasn't a Lego store exclusive, I'd put it on layaway for sure...

If you have the Chase Vise use the code Drvc15treat. It will give you an extra 15% off.

If you are a D23 member use the code D23member and you will get an extra 15% off. I don't know if Disney had planned it that way cuz I don't think you could get a discount off the Lego website.

Yep. I called a few stores to find out if they would get more and there is a chance we may see it pop up on the site again. Disney store definitely offered a much better deal though.

Just got an email from the Lego store and it basically says that they will have another release date for the castle so if you couldn't get one today you will have another chance later. They didn't expect the set to be so popular apparently.

Ordered the castle a few days ago, and it's on its way :) excited to see all the details and movie-related items in person :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooh! I wonder how long it takes to build it. For those buying/building one- can you post pictures?! I'm so curious, it looks so wonderfully detailed.

ooh! I wonder how long it takes to build it. For those buying/building one- can you post pictures?! I'm so curious, it looks so wonderfully detailed.

It took me two weeks of NFL Red Zone on Sunday, and the first day of Monday Night Football when there were 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back