• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lego Disney Castle Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego Disney Castle Set
I won't get to see mine until I visit home for Christmas, but I can take pictures of the build then! My mom and I want it up for Christmas (Christmas Eve is at our house) so I'll have to just build for two days straight! I think it will look super pretty if I put those little fairy lights on it and set it up on a table somewhere.

My husband bought me one of these and it's been put away for my birthday. They seemed to have quite a few left over in some of the UK stores. I'm looking forward to the build but at the same time I know it's going to take me absolutely ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back