• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LEGO Disney Minifigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGO Disney Minifigs

TheDisneyFanatic

Servant of the Dark Fairy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I am sure that most of you have seen these by now, but LEGO has partnered with Disney to create some awesome looking blind bag mini figures! These were supposed to be released in very early May, but some stores have already gotten them in stock. I am so excited for these, and I figured I would start a thread for discussion on them. Plus, given how LEGO has done blind bags in the past, we might get more figures in the future if these sell well enough.

http://time.com/4274998/disney-lego-minifigures-2016/

Yeah, I saw these when they were announced. My DH has already started to buy Lego sets for our two boys, even though our oldest one just started to play with Duplo. I will for sure get them these minifigures! Would also love to see more figures in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say that I collect them and my little ones are way too little for Lego's. On a side note, I cannot wait until they are. But I would love to have a few of those to add them to the décor. That Maleficent Mini is amazing and I must have that one.

I'm super excited about these! I've been waiting for a solid combo between Disney and Lego for a long long time. I'll have to check to see if Disney Springs has them yet! I'm hoping to snag Aladdin, Genie, and Stitch. And an Ursula for a friend. :3 So cute!

~Merlin

They're already showing up at Target stores in the US but the official release date is May 1st if you're looking to buy them direct from Lego.

Here's the characters I got in my bags there so cute! The only thing I don't like is the body of Mickey Mouse he hasn't got his bow tie and looks a bit plain but I really love the ursula one and the buz one

image1_zpskdje5k8e.jpg

Can anyone attest to how easy it is to figure out what figure is in which bag? Really wanting the Maleficent, and hoping I can just feel out the horns!

Last edited:
I already have a double of Genie :facepalm:

Bought 6 from our local Lego store and have 2 left to open - I've got Donald, Genie and Peter Pan :)

Damien you had a great start!!

I bought the whole set online, and got them last week. I must say that Hook and Ursula are my favourites. My oldest boy, who watches Mickey Mouse Club House and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, fell in love with Mickey and Captain Hook, so I got them for him as well. I will be framing my set, so just waiting for some bricks and pieces I've ordered from the Lego Shop. Can't wait to show you guys the result! :)

I finally got around to frame the minifigs. I will display them in my boys' room. Can you spot my cute little addition?

962e986e95dcfeb22460b14680c92acd.jpg

I also made a LGM display for my sister.

6cf686d30cf5a70e8cb4cdb94f8776af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to collect this set because I love them but was trying to figure out just how I was going to display them. I love love love your framed set!! I would love step by step instructions on how to do that. And yes I see Flounder there - that is a great little add on.

Thank you! I followed these instructions. Very easy. And the IKEA frame is fairly reasonable. However, due to the size of Ursula's tentacles, I had to remove the glass from the frame. Most minifigures will fit on 2x2 tiles, but some require 2x3 tiles, so all of mine have this size. Except Ursula who needs a 2x4 tile.

It is also possible to hotglue bricks to a background - link

Thank you for the links, I really appreciate it!! Now to work on completing my set of minifigures and getting the supplies. I'm going to share this with my daughter who has 3 boys that are all into Lego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back