• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Let's give away a DPF lanyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's give away a DPF lanyard.
pin24331

Now that's mean lol

5th row only costs $129 face value? O_O I always kinda expected his face value prices to be over $1000 minimum (my WM21 floor seats face value was $750)
Awesome job on winning em! Was it a call-in contest or an online entry?

First, you have to remember that this Montana we are talking about. :). We had to go and sign up and then be present to win. They gave away 4th row tix at 6pm (no luck) and then a pair of 5th row tix at 8pm. They called out my name!

When they said "Annette" I let out a little WHOOP! I quickly covered my mouth until they said my last name... I mean, how many "Annette's" could have entered? Then, when they said my last name, I started jumping up and down & really started yelling!

A different radio station is giving away a trip to Italy. A friend of mine doesn't want me to get qualified cuz she thinks I'll win over her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back