• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!
x
BambiMarquee_zps130baee9.png
[/IMG]

My Bambi one :) Sorry it is pretty sloppy

oh! Super cute!!!

I absolutely LOVE the Lilo & Stitch one!! Brilliant!!

How about Emperor's New Grove (would love one with Kuzco-Llama and Yzma-Cat)? I'd also love to see a Little Mermaid with Ariel and Eric or a Lady and the Tramp with Si & Am.

Thanks for all of the really cool images. I'm just glad these aren't real, 'cause I'd HAVE to have a few of these!! Nice job!

I absolutely LOVE the Lilo & Stitch one!! Brilliant!!

How about Emperor's New Grove (would love one with Kuzco-Llama and Yzma-Cat)? I'd also love to see a Little Mermaid with Ariel and Eric or a Lady and the Tramp with Si & Am.

Thanks for all of the really cool images. I'm just glad these aren't real, 'cause I'd HAVE to have a few of these!! Nice job!

I will definitely add Emperor's New Grove to my list!

Would you mind posting the El Captain Marquee template you use? I really would like to make some, they look fun ^_^

I love the Lilo and Stitch one and personally think that one should become the marquee the day they make one (they have to...and I will want it!!!)

Would you mind posting the El Captain Marquee template you use? I really would like to make some, they look fun ^_^

I love the Lilo and Stitch one and personally think that one should become the marquee the day they make one (they have to...and I will want it!!!)

Great Idea! Here are the templates
536188_127602980746304_434221339_n.jpg
69248_127602907412978_1346104742_n.jpg

Just drag them into where ever you are creating.

Alright...I am loving these and would love to make some. Will have to see if I can download photoshop (or something similar) to my mac when I get home. I have a few ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back