• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets See your MARQUEE Creations!
As it was request by many people here is Tarzan
563024_128129204027015_168772134_n.jpg
Awesome!!!

Okay... I doubt many people remember this movie but it remains one of my favorites. This marquee was surprisingly troublesome to make due to the lack of good quality art/screenshots of Crysta. Not Disney but ... well ... CREATIVE EXPRESSION!

ferngullyelcap.jpg

Okay... I doubt many people remember this movie but it remains one of my favorites. This marquee was surprisingly troublesome to make due to the lack of good quality art/screenshots of Crysta. Not Disney but ... well ... CREATIVE EXPRESSION!

Ooooh I love Fern Gully! Robin Williams was off the charts funny as BatyCoda!! Great Artwork, love it!! *bjr

OMGosh all these awesome marquees!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hercules, Tarzan, and Emperor's New Groove!! OMG I wish DSF could see these! LOL

All right! Your Ferngully one inspired me! :D

Other excellent non-disney films?

How about Anastasia??

tumblr_mhy39nGGu31qions2o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mhy39nGGu31qions2o2_400.jpg

ferngullyelcap.jpg
p

No doubt one of my FAVORITE animated movies. Really nice job. Some one should make an Avatar marquee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back