• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LIAA: Gifts, Mystery Chasers (pics posted) and Pin Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIAA: Gifts, Mystery Chasers (pics posted) and Pin Previews
The big group of presents are the ones that will be sold at WDW . Everything in the smaller right Mickey ear are DLR exclusives. So those three pins are the DL hotels.

i can post a list of characters and resorts tonight when I am at a real computer.

Last edited:
Someone on IG just posted this:

OGwmDD3.jpg

Designs to come?

Last edited:
I like next year's theme. I just wish that Disney would choose a weekend with less heat, less humidity, and less chance of hurricanes! LOL [January or February would be nice]

Are the pins shaped liked presents (top pic of dalmatian, Lady and Stitch and then in the other pics, the long row of actual present shaped pins) the same or are they two separate series/releases? And can anyone please tell me what the gift box pins are in the bottom two pics? I think I can see a dalmatian puppy on the far left end and maybe a Simba next? While I truly do want to know what character is featured on each pin, I'm also looking for cats I may not be able to see clearly. :D

Thank you, everyone, for sharing photos. :)

All the pins that look like gifts are part of the annual Disney Resorts' Christmas pin series. The characters in the bottom row of the first picture are Squirt (Vero Beach); Bambi; and Mickey. The characters in the bottom row of the second picture are: Stitch (Aulni); Pluto (Disneyland Hotel); and Br'er Bear & Br'er Fox? (Grand Californian).

Saw several TLK pins I'll have to look out for on those preview pics (thank you all for sharing)!

Was wondering if they previewed a Thor Ragnorak Opening pin for either late Oct/early Nov tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing. Lots of pins the next couple of months. With my luck, majority of the Alice pins are WDI pins, so there goes the budget. All of them are so wonderful can't wait to see them in person. The windows of wonderland are my favs.

Saw several TLK pins I'll have to look out for on those preview pics (thank you all for sharing)!

Was wondering if they previewed a Thor Ragnorak Opening pin for either late Oct/early Nov tho

I've not seen any Thor pins . But since DSF / DSSH didn't exhibit , and that's where the Marquees etc are from , it's unlikely we would have . I think it's safe to say there'll be a release of some sort , probably a Marquee and 2-4 others .

I've not seen any Thor pins . But since DSF / DSSH didn't exhibit , and that's where the Marquees etc are from , it's unlikely we would have . I think it's safe to say there'll be a release of some sort , probably a Marquee and 2-4 others .

Yeah, I was hoping to see something that'd be released at WDW/DLR though, like what they've done with all of the other MCU movies that came out over the last few years.

Video recap from the DisneyPinsBlog team
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9d3jux8zHrE[/video]
A few I missed !
Baby Moana OE / Cool Frozen mystery set / A Pin Trading Tales featuring EQ
But most importantly an awesome looking Cave of Wonders pin !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back