LIAA - is anyone looking for a table buddy?

Discussion in 'Pin Trading Gatherings' started by imp, Aug 18, 2017.

1. imp

imp Evil Fairy DPF Moderator

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

Hi all,

I'm going to LIAA solo, so I'm hoping to team up with someone who's interested in grabbing adjacent trading tables early each morning - then we can take turns watching each other's tables while the other person lines up for the trading boards. Is anyone interested?

(I'm also going to the Pin Trading is Love event on Sunday, so looking for a table buddy for Sunday too.)

Isabel

2. RaChEltheRabidRabbit

RaChEltheRabidRabbit BANNED

Rating - 100%
    135   0   0

My mom and I are going but my mom just sits and babysits my pins xD

I don't think she would mind looking after yours as well. I don't know if we will be going in right when they open up though. We always tend to be almost an hour late cause we have to drop our dogs off at boarding before going to Epcot. If you could save some table space though that would really help me out and then my mom could look after both our pins.

3. imp

imp Evil Fairy DPF Moderator

Rating - 100%
    118   0   0

Sounds good to me. I'll try to get there early and spread out. I'll be wearing one of my docfish2u DPF buttons. Thanks!!!

...and we have a bunch of matches ...maybe we can make some trades!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  4. Kiragigi

Kiragigi Active Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I'm in a group of 4 and we would be happy to have you join us! Someone will always be babysitting pins so should you decide to sit down and take a break you'll have company. :)